Jump to content
Wanderers Ways - passion not fashion

Favorite Harmonica Tune.


Recommended Posts

On 15/02/2021 at 09:04, Not in Crawley said:

My cousin plays the harp amazing well, and if you see a really good harmonica player - always, always call it a harp.

He maintained there is not really much good harp playing in pop music, if you want to learn how it's done listen to 20s and 30s blues.

Plays in a band called the Kingstown Blues Band in Hull. They are really good.

Just watched some of their other videos on YouTube. Particularly like the acoustic ones done as a trio. He really is a good harp player

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MancWanderer said:

Just watched some of their other videos on YouTube. Particularly like the acoustic ones done as a trio. He really is a good harp player

I'll tell him. Yeah, he is a great guitar player as well but he just fell in love with the harp and the difference between proper blues playing is vast. He hates Dylan as he's a shitty harp player!

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Not in Crawley said:

I'll tell him. Yeah, he is a great guitar player as well but he just fell in love with the harp and the difference between proper blues playing is vast. He hates Dylan as he's a shitty harp player!

Outside of Ska and punk, early blues and bluegrass banjo are my favourite music genres. I will happily travel miles to watch a decent band

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 14/02/2021 at 22:55, leigh white said:

 

I have got that somewhere on 7" single. bought it on Bolton Market when I was a Kid. It was one of those that had been in a duke box with the middle missing. great track.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 14/02/2021 at 23:48, Rudy said:

Neil Young

Bob Dylan

Stevie Wonder 

All absolutely nailed the old harmonica 

 

We saw Neil Young in Munich in 2019. Great concert. My wife would fuck him now even though he is about 200 years old.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Nordkurve said:

We saw Neil Young in Munich in 2019. Great concert. My wife would fuck him now even though he is about 200 years old.

🎶Old man come and fuck my wife, she likes a lot about yooou🎶

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.