Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Southend (A)

Leyther_Matt

• Members
4 minutes ago, Mr Grey said:

Hopefully mate, we need to see a convincing performance, only seen bits n Bob's this season, I can't name one game that I've sat through in relative comfort and confidence that we are going to win. The fuckers are turning me into a pessimist, if we show more intent going forward, especially with the players we have, we should piss most of the last 18 games...

That's a big IF

Not playing our best and still getting results is a good sign going intI these final few months 

41 minutes ago, Mr Grey said:

Southend have signed Ricky Holmes, he's probably their Maverick.

They currently are in the same form as us over 6 and 10 games. It ain't going to be a walk over and I think we are going to need more than 2 shots on target 🤞

May aswel sign Ricky butcher by the time we finish with them 

• Members
1 hour ago, Mr Grey said:

Southend have signed Ricky Holmes, he's probably their Maverick.

They currently are in the same form as us over 6 and 10 games. It ain't going to be a walk over and I think we are going to need more than 2 shots on target 🤞

Nile Ranger signed for them today as well.

Now that everyone's fit, it might be worth starting Miller ahead of Doyle for this one....no criticism of Doyle , he's been tremendous for us, but he seems to have played nearly every minute of every game & could probably do with a break, especially with the number of games coming up.

Arthur....i'd start with Arfalion & give him an hour to run the legs off their defence & then bring on Arthur for 30 mins to have a go at tiring defenders.......he's been most effective as a sub !!

• Site Supporter
10 minutes ago, Max Cherry said:

That ref who nearly chinned the Ipswich player was due to take charge. Hes been withdrawn.  Just our luck if Mr Kettle is was to step in!

Southend United v Bolton Wanderers (15:00)
DECLAN BOURNE
Paul Lister and Paul Kelly
Fourth Official : Anthony Da Costa

34 minutes ago, bolton va va said:

Now that everyone's fit, it might be worth starting Miller ahead of Doyle for this one....no criticism of Doyle , he's been tremendous for us, but he seems to have played nearly every minute of every game & could probably do with a break, especially with the number of games coming up.

Arthur....i'd start with Arfalion & give him an hour to run the legs off their defence & then bring on Arthur for 30 mins to have a go at tiring defenders.......he's been most effective as a sub !!

Wish he was a full lion!