Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Sluffy ?

Blackrod Bob

15 minutes ago, Blackrod Bob said:

Hard to believe some of the comments above, how anyone could speak so harshly towards anyone, let alone a man with cancer I really don't know. 

You're new here?

18 minutes ago, Blackrod Bob said:

Hard to believe some of the comments above, how anyone could speak so harshly towards anyone, let alone a man with cancer I really don't know. 

Did you try Bolton Nuts? He's still on there.

Hello Boltondiver,

Thanks for getting back to me, yea, I'm new on here, I was just looking to contact Sluffy, I don't know the guy, but it doesn't please me to hear that he might have cancer. I lost a brother 2 years ago to cancer, so I know the grief if brings to a family, I wouldn't wish it on anyone, nor would it ever please me to hear that my worst enemy (if I have one) had cancer. 

i'll have a look at Bolton Nuts, do you know what name he uses ? Other than that.

Thanks for taking the time to reply, it's appreciated.

Bob.

Edited by Blackrod Bob

1 minute ago, Blackrod Bob said:

Hello Boltondiver,

Thanks for getting back to me, yea, I'm new on here, I was just looking to contact Sluffy, I don't know the guy, but it doesn't please me to hear that he might have cancer. I lost a brother 2 years ago to cancer, so I know the grief if brings to a family, I wouldn't wish it on anyone, nor would it ever please me to hear that my worst enemy (if I have one) had cancer. 

i'll have a look at Bolton Nuts, do you know what name he uses ? Other than that,

Thanks for taking the time to reply, it appreciated.

Bob.

He goes under the user name of "Sluffy"

• Site Supporter
13 hours ago, Blackrod Bob said:

13 hours ago, Blackrod Bob said:

Hello  I don't know the guy, but it doesn't please me to hear that he might have cancer. I lost a brother 2 years ago to cancer, so I know the grief if brings to a family, I wouldn't wish it on anyone, nor would it ever please me to hear that my worst enemy (if I have one) had cancer. 

Nobody who responded had said they're pleased he may have cancer. 

Many have said he's a slightly boring fucker but that doesn't equate to taking pleasure from his health situation. 

Unless cancer nullifies any other personality trait.