Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Howfen

athywhite1958

• Moderators
16 minutes ago, Black Sheep said:

He was fighting for his life though, even though he's now apparently stable. Lad was attacked & beaten up by 6 lads, chased & then stabbed & it 'serves him reet' honestly that was a very insensitive comment to make IMO.

One hour prior to Esbobars post, BN posted he was alreet. 
There was also posts last night sayibg he was alreet.

2 hours ago, Black Sheep said:

Policing or the lack of it doesn't help, we have an invisible police force at the moment - a reactive police force not a proactive one. To be honest I don't know what's going on with local policing at the moment are they on furlough ?

Nope, Osbourne cut them back as part Cameron's "Big Society" where we were expected to police ourselves.

I have lived in a large Lincolnshire village probably just under the size of Howfen for about 10 years and in my time I have seen the local bobby shop virtually closed and only manned by a Blunket Bobby who actually was quite good at getting things done but is no longer around as he now has to cover a zillion other villages. Then we had a Police volunteer who couldn't even do a dog walker whose mutt shat on the grass outside, she has now sadly passed away.

Dread to think what would happen if we had knife wielding third world war zone refugees move into the village, I only understand standing  large and snotting fuckers when required, like Rudy I don't get knives.

3 minutes ago, Dimron said:

Nope, Osbourne cut them back as part Cameron's "Big Society" where we were expected to police ourselves.

I have lived in a large Lincolnshire village probably just under the size of Howfen for about 10 years and in my time I have seen the local bobby shop virtually closed and only manned by a Blunket Bobby who actually was quite good at getting things done but is no longer around as he now has to cover a zillion other villages. Then we had a Police volunteer who couldn't even do a dog walker whose mutt shat on the grass outside, she has now sadly passed away.

Dread to think what would happen if we had knife wielding third world war zone refugees move into the village, I only understand standing  large and snotting fuckers when required, like Rudy I don't get knives.

Which one went dead?

Absolute shithouses carrying knifes isn't a new thing I don't think. Over 20 years ago, 16 years old, I was walking up Sharples Park with 2 mates, would have been after midnight, when 2 lads appeared behind us following us. One of them scraping a fuckin massive machete along the wall to intimidate us, and by fuck did it work. After telling us turn around and waving it about at us, they just wanted to take any cash we had. They were shit out of luck as being 16 we'd spent what little we had on weed and cider but it is the closest I've ever come to shitting myself with fear, properly shaking I was. 

Absolute bastards folk who carry knifes. 

13 hours ago, Horwich said:

He shouldn’t have been fucking around in WH town centre during a lockdown. Serves him reet.

You’re not gonna stabbed in your bedroom playing fifa.

Totally out of order.

The lad , had been at home , he and his mate were heading to the chippy.

Approached by Somalian's finest and told to hand over phones , cash and trainers.

Both lads attempt to leg it , unfortunately the pack of rats manage to grab one and he gets stabbed in a main artery.  The lad was resuscitated  . Very very lucky to be alive. 

Horwich , you are totally out of fuckin order.

• Moderators
7 hours ago, embankment said:

Totally out of order.

The lad , had been at home , he and his mate were heading to the chippy.

Approached by Somalian's finest and told to hand over phones , cash and trainers.

Both lads attempt to leg it , unfortunately the pack of rats manage to grab one and he gets stabbed in a main artery.  The lad was resuscitated  . Very very lucky to be alive. 

Horwich , you are totally out of fuckin order.

I am not really arsed 👍

• Moderators
6 minutes ago, embankment said:

Which  ; speaks volumes about your character and morals.

Again, not arsed what you think. Go and have a moan to someone who cares 🤷🏻‍♀️

I have said what other people on SM have said, so go and see if they give a fuck.

Start on the my westhoughton facebook page 👍