Jump to content
Wanderers Ways - passion not fashion

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In seasons to come, league two fans will be asking "where were Bolton this time last season"

I cannot see us finishing outside of the playoffs now . Then it is a lottery. September and October we reached our lowest point footballing wise in our history. Andersons tenure was horrendous as

  • Members
1 hour ago, mickbrown said:

I've only just realised/remembered we've got blue sleeves. How the fuck have I missed that?

Did you miss the shenanigans on Saturday when the ref waited until ko time to tell about three of our players that their under armour has to be the same colour as the sleeves, not the shirt?

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, MickyD said:

Did you miss the shenanigans on Saturday when the ref waited until ko time to tell about three of our players that their under armour has to be the same colour as the sleeves, not the shirt?

Ha. Tits.

Only game I've seen all season is the Salford one on Sky. I ain't paying for that iFollow shite

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, mickbrown said:

Ha. Tits.

Only game I've seen all season is the Salford one on Sky. I ain't paying for that iFollow shite

Home games are free on ifollow to season ticket holders

Edited by Burndens Bogs
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, MickyD said:

Did you miss the shenanigans on Saturday when the ref waited until ko time to tell about three of our players that their under armour has to be the same colour as the sleeves, not the shirt?

Watching MOTD in the 60s was fun on the telly in my youth.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Site Supporter
5 minutes ago, mickbrown said:

Ha. Tits.

Only game I've seen all season is the Salford one on Sky. I ain't paying for that iFollow shite

Honestly, it's far from shite. Initial teething problems were throw-laptop-out-of-window inducing, but I haven't had any issues for months. It'll never be ideal, but I don't see how it could be any better, other than adding more camera angles.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Cheese said:

Honestly, it's far from shite. Initial teething problems were throw-laptop-out-of-window inducing, but I haven't had any issues for months. It'll never be ideal, but I don't see how it could be any better, other than adding more camera angles.

How much is a game? Can I get it to work on my TV rather than a laptop?

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Site Supporter
3 minutes ago, mickbrown said:

How much is a game? Can I get it to work on my TV rather than a laptop?

Depends how scrupulous you are. I pay full price to support the club - Home games are "free" with the Season Ticket, but Away games are a tenner. You can stream them to your TV, but I don't know much about that as I just watch on my laptop.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Good effort all round .Penalty looked a bit soft but heyho we were overdue one.

Williams motm for me , his covering was superb.

Thomason on the money again . We struggled a little after HT  but rode it out & got the vital second.Didn’t think they were total mugs so it’s a good win.

Obviously we need to create more in the final third , but it’s onwards & upwards.

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Cheese said:

Depends how scrupulous you are. I pay full price to support the club - Home games are "free" with the Season Ticket, but Away games are a tenner. You can stream them to your TV, but I don't know much about that as I just watch on my laptop.

Cut to the chase Cheese, Mick just wants to know if it can be streamed to his shed. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Enjoyed that last night. The improvement in fitness and endeavour compared to earlier on in the season is almost unbelievable. Completely dominated the first half but that 1st 20 in particular was like when you watch somebody else playing good stuff and think, "Why can't we keep the ball as well as that". Yeah we didn't create loads for all the possession but that will come. Can't argue with any of the suggestions for motm on here. It was good to get a few softer looking decisions go in our favour for a change too.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Why no IE interview after the game?

I enjoy his doses of grumpiness tho I reckon he will crack a smile this time, he knows he’s doing good, his team are hungry, but he won’t want to let any complacency sneak in.

looking forward to it .

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, gonzo said:

Sarcevic is the best technical player we have.

 

 

18 minutes ago, radcliffewhite1 said:

Sound like a broken record but sarce will only improve with better players around and we will see the form he hit at Plymouth 

He looked great when he came on, didn’t put a foot wrong, looked hungry and with better players behind him he had a bit more freedom. 
He’ll be crucial.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Casino unpinned this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.