Jump to content
Wanderers Ways - passion not fashion

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, Eddie said:

How long does that excuse run for though. He’s just had another one where he had a good chance and lost the ball, it’s a good job we’ve won the game because he’s wasted 3 good chances.

You could argue it lasts as long as he's in and out for 15-20 mins here and there for. He does need to show that final ball soon to push for a starting place for me though

1 minute ago, Escobarp said:

3 or 4 folk saying wish he would bag one then we can see the best of him. The best of him isn’t as a goal scorer so how are the two linked?

I dunno I'd not noticed that, I see him as more likely to set stuff up if he's sharp. Perhaps they mean a goal will help his confidence?

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 508
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I dont for one second believe that that you type anything without a dick in your cheek and a maggot on your hook , you are not a bolton fan nor a football fan ......you prefer womens netballl but only

Hugh.   Fuck off. 

Th'East Midlands Whites haven't really gone anywhere to just get back from, but are drinking heavily nevertheless.

Just now, burnden said:

Was excited to see what maddison could do but not seen owt to make me wan't to keep him .

He will win us a game at some pint this season with a bit of brilliance I’m in no doubt. But he’s a luxury player I think we all knew that when he signed. 
 

currrently those who were  wanking themselves senseless on socials about his signing are looking a bit over eager. 
 

id never heard of him before 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Site Supporter
1 minute ago, burnden said:

Was excited to see what maddison could do but not seen owt to make me wan't to keep him .

We’ll be ok, with or without him..

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, jules_darby said:

You could argue it lasts as long as he's in and out for 15-20 mins here and there for. He does need to show that final ball soon to push for a starting place for me though

I dunno I'd not noticed that, I see him as more likely to set stuff up if he's sharp. Perhaps they mean a goal will help his confidence?

Yeah i think as you pointed out he’s rusty. Clearly has ability but needs to dominate a game to get his confidence up. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Maddison messed up 2 good opportunities - wish he’d hurry up and stick one in the back of the net so we can start seeing the best of him.

He was shit again; losing it all the time and a complete liability

Link to post
Share on other sites

Slow start and could have been behind.

Scored totally against the run of play.

Definate red & 2-0 then game over.

Disappointing 2nd half but the game was already won.

6 wins on the trot.

Upwards and onwards.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Great win that, played some brilliant stuff and absolutely coasted through the second half which has hopefully saved some energy for Saturday.

Could argue we should have scored more but there’s no need for any criticism tonight, another good win, 3 more points and loads of good performances. We go again Saturday in a massive game against a team in as good form as we are - win that and we can really think about automatic promotion!

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Escobarp said:

Yeah i think as you pointed out he’s rusty. Clearly has ability but needs to dominate a game to get his confidence up. 

I think he's a useful addition as he's direct and has the oppo second guessing

Agree with you - he'll show some magic but need to see a lot more consistency for him to start 

Unless it's his wages stopping us signing someone quality on a free or another good player being in the squad he's more good than bad though. Unless his "maverickness" means he's a dick in the dressing room, which I hope isn't the case

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, jules_darby said:

I think he's a useful addition as he's direct and has the oppo second guessing

Agree with you - he'll show some magic but need to see a lot more consistency for him to start 

Unless it's his wages stopping us signing someone quality on a free or another good player being in the squad he's more good than bad though. Unless his "maverickness" means he's a dick in the dressing room, which I hope isn't the case

 

Id take bahamboula over Maddison. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, jules_darby said:

I think he's a useful addition as he's direct and has the oppo second guessing

Agree with you - he'll show some magic but need to see a lot more consistency for him to start 

Unless it's his wages stopping us signing someone quality on a free or another good player being in the squad he's more good than bad though. Unless his "maverickness" means he's a dick in the dressing room, which I hope isn't the case

 

I get the impression evatt likes to be the biggest man in the dressing room and it’s his way or the high way. 
Just my own thought no evidence of that and I think anyone trying to be a dick wouldn’t last long. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

I get the impression evatt likes to be the biggest man in the dressing room and it’s his way or the high way. 
Just my own thought no evidence of that and I think anyone trying to be a dick wouldn’t last long. 

Rightly so

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Site Supporter
3 minutes ago, jules_darby said:

Unless his "maverickness" means he's a dick in the dressing room, which I hope isn't the case

When he signed i had a chat with mates from his previous clubs , all said he is without doubt talented but is a bit of a bellend /waster.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

I get the impression evatt likes to be the biggest man in the dressing room and it’s his way or the high way. 
Just my own thought no evidence of that and I think anyone trying to be a dick wouldn’t last long. 

Is right. Club>Manager>player

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Site Supporter

Quality nights work. Would have liked another goal but 2nd half was very comfortable and protected some of our better players.

On to Saturday and 7th heaven

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Casino unpinned this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.