Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Barrow H

Burndens Bogs

1 minute ago, bolton va va said:

I'm another who didn't celebrate thanks to that prick Henshaw.

A struggle when teams put 11 men behind the ball, without a target man we can't go long & have to try & be patient. Maybe away games will be easier when teams have to come out.

Tough on Barrow who look like they've got a bit of fight about them, but it's happened to us often enough.

EIEIEIO

IKR, was halfway into my celebrations and could just hear him going "OFFSIDE OOH HE LOOKS OFFSIDE". Shut the fuck up and let the commentator commentate you bellend.

1 minute ago, Max Cherry said:

They are dicks those two commentators. Like in first half ref played a good advantage after clear foul. Ref then went back and booked the Barrer lad. Twit & Twat - i think the ref showed a yellow there not sure why!

They spend most of their time doing fucking shout outs like they’re some famous  people. Fuck off and commentate on the match.

Miller is definitely behind the ball and Arthur, I’ve got a screenshot that shows it clearly but have no idea how to post it - you can just take my word for it.

9 minutes ago, Zico said:

I didn't celebreate properly because of him

Me too.  Don't think I've ever seen a goal live and celebrated less unless we're about 3 down.  It did look off though.  

Its got to be said - Arthur again - I'd love to see his assist/goals stats per minute on the pitch, compared to the rest of the squad (except Miller), he must be at least double the next player, and yes I know coming on late isn't the same as playing full 90 minutes, but still.

3 minutes ago, Max Cherry said:

They are dicks those two commentators. Like in first half ref played a good advantage after clear foul. Ref then went back and booked the Barrer lad. Twit & Twat - i think the ref showed a yellow there not sure why!

They will have been too busy wishing some cnut happy bleeding birthday - or asking for sponsorship for there shit commentary

• Site Supporter
11 minutes ago, RONNIE PHILLIPS said:

Gethin Jones offers nothing,

Funny how we can all see the game differently. I thought that was his best game and despite my liking of Brockbank at RB, I was thinking how difficult it’s going to be for him getting his place back.

5 minutes ago, Burndens Bogs said:

My ifollow was about 6 minutes behind normal time. I knew from posts on here that we’d scored, but didn’t get that late winner feeling.

That is a school boy error! Keep off social media and turn your notifications off!

Not being able to celebrate that goal in “real time” is a shame. Despite Henshaws “OFFSIDE!” We we’re going absolutely mental here.

What an important goal, what a win. All else is irrelevant really 

EIEIEIO

• Site Supporter
3 minutes ago, Max Cherry said:

They didn't notice or mention the foul throw on the far side. He'd also done one in the first half and got away with it.

1 minute ago, desperado said:

Funny how we can all see the game differently. I thought that was his best game and despite my liking of Brockbank at RB, I was thinking how difficult it’s going to be for him getting his place back.

That is a school boy error! Keep off social media and turn your notifications off!

Not being able to celebrate that goal in “real time” is a shame. Despite Henshaws “OFFSIDE!” We we’re going absolutely mental here.

What an important goal, what a win. All else is irrelevant really 

EIEIEIO

Aye learned that after Southend match! But thanks Gary Henshaw for nearly ruining the moment! Stick yo dedications u useless cunt!

Didn't think it was a pen mainly due to their player throwing himself across Williams however we can think of a few refs who would have given it.

Isgrove sub was a mystery to me .Arthur & Millar should start next game .Doyle's first touch was dreadful today & he looked jaded time for a rest.

Agree with comments on Jones .Brockbank offers more going forward .

Missed gorgeous George today with his better range of passing 

Got away with it today .Much better performances will be required the next two games.

Edited by Take Hunt Off

Frustrating game! Why the fuck we keep tip tapping the ball about, passing backward, passing square, only Evatt knows! Fine if you are winning, but, for fucks sake launch the ball in the mixer! Gethin " back pass" Jones being the main culprit. Main thing, 3 points, but, for fucks sake, we have to be better that that! Its Barrow for fucks sake!

9 minutes ago, Zico said:

I didn't celebreate properly because of him

Me too.  Don't think I've ever seen a goal live and celebrated less unless we're about 3 down.  It did look off though.  

Its got to be said - Arthur again - I'd love to see his assist/goals stats per minute on the pitch, compared to the rest of the squad (except Miller), he must be at least double the next player, and yes I know coming on late isn't the same as playing full 90 minutes, but still.