Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Finding Bolty

Rudy

1 minute ago, mickbrown said:

He can't ever do a post ever again.

He on 27500. It'd ruin his magic number.

Some sort of Rainman shite? I dunno.

He’s genuinely no intention of posting again. Each to their own eh 

I’m not even sure he knows about the 27500 but shall ask him 

13 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

Just read it in mine.

people like that always get what’s coming in the end I like to think. And rightly so. 

I do quite hope I bump into him at a game. Happily buy him a pint afterwards too 😁

If you sound like Begbie after your time up there then aye, that'd work too.

• Site Supporter
Just now, Not in Crawley said:

Less about that softy. I want to know more about people getting what's coming to them. Why? How? Is Esco going to make Cheese walk round in a pair of his shit shoes? I want to know more.

Ok

Lets sort it once and for all

The WanderersWays Kangaroo court of Arbitrary Justice is in session.

Judge Spider is presiding.

The Plaintiff is the poster known as “Cheese”.

The Defendant the poster known as “Escobarp”.

The accusation by the plaintiff “Cheese” is that the defendant did, knowingly and in full possession of a sound mind, pursue him by means of social media channels and issue thinly veiled threats of sexual violence upon his person.

The defendant “Escobarp” refutes these claims, and contests that all direct communications with Cheese were simply offers of gentle, loving reconciliation round the back of TKMaxx after the next BWFC home game. That no violence was suggested, only consensual and suitably lubricated buggery between willing partners.

”Cheese”, you are hereby called first to present your evidence...

Just now, mickbrown said:

If you sound like Begbie after your time up there then aye, that'd work too.

Work? It’s just a fact of life is my point. I believe what goes around comes around. 

part of my therapy many moons ago all that jazz as the therapist was into all that. 
and it’s stuck with me. One of the only bits that has tbh 

Life and my actions have come back and smacked me round the head several times over the years. It’s why Im a nice passive individual nowadays.  But you can still believe. And make exceptions of course. 

4 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

Work? It’s just a fact of life is my point. I believe what goes around comes around. 

part of my therapy many moons ago all that jazz as the therapist was into all that. 
and it’s stuck with me. One of the only bits that has tbh 

Life and my actions have come back and smacked me round the head several times over the years. It’s why Im a nice passive individual nowadays.  But you can still believe. And make exceptions of course. 

He means the accent would work.

• Members
14 minutes ago, Spider said:

Ok

The accusation by the plaintiff “Cheese” is that the defendant did, knowingly and in full possession of a sound mind, pursue him by means of social media channels and issue thinly veiled threats of sexual violence upon his person.

The defendant “Escobarp” refutes these claims, and contests that all direct communications with Cheese were simply offers of gentle, loving reconciliation round the back of TKMaxx after the next BWFC home game. That no violence was suggested, only consensual and suitably lubricated buggery between willing partners.

ORDERRRR

16 minutes ago, Spider said:

Ok

I offered “politely” to sort it 😎 takes two to tango though. Well it doesn’t but you get my drift 

18 minutes ago, Spider said:

Ok

Can’t we just go straight to a vote?

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, boltondiver said:

Can’t we just go straight to a vote?

Patience

Each party must be given the opportunity to present their case.

In the absence of one or both, a series of options will be offered to be voted on by court attendees.