Wanderers Ways - passion not fashion

The irony that a thread asking where a poster off here is, one who is infamous for his views on homosexuality has transgressed into a debate about whether or not a gay weather man was able to come out of the closet in his early TV days......

He'll be fuming in his flip flops.......

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ok Lets sort it once and for all The WanderersWays Kangaroo court of Arbitrary Justice is in session. Judge Spider is presiding. The Plaintiff is the poster known as “Cheese”.

Had many a Zozzy Tour in Europe when he was posting, not seen or heard of him for yonks.

Id be properly gutted if Bolty has gone for good Had some proper debates with him over the years but that's all it ever was, bit of banter, casual slanderous comments but I never thought for one

He consistently refers to Roger as 'darling' (or sommat).

Something that raised the ire of a poster on here, not Bolty.

I geniinely think it's a sad day there'll be no more posts that state reluctant tolerance of private bummin's and dislike of cavortings and public parading and flaunting.

I genuinely don't know why he's picked now, to use the parlance of his adopted land he's 'copped heaps more' in the past and stuck it out.

If anything I thought the site was getting back on track somewhat of late after a divisive few years - back to tits, football and 'I'm a bellend' anecdotes.

Edited by Youri McAnespie
56 minutes ago, jeep said:

The irony that a thread asking where a poster off here is, one who is infamous for his views on homosexuality has transgressed into a debate about whether or not a gay weather man was able to come out of the closet in his early TV days......

He'll be fuming in his flip flops.......

It looks like weatherMEN are either Gays or Paedo's, not sure about Micky Fish though, looked a bit of a swinger, but even he probably didn't know until it hit him like a hurricane 😲

• Site Supporter
9 hours ago, leigh white said:

Ha ha, even at school you knew who was who.

9 hours ago, Mr Grey said:

You only know if you have a Gaydar, that's what I was told 🤷‍♂️

Or they are hanging out your arse. 

14 hours ago, DazBob said:

Oh give over.

It was a comment on the BN website under username Bolty58.

The only people on the world who know who Bolty58 is are people on here. Anyone on here would know there is absolutely no way on Earth the 'real' Bolty58 would've written it.

I know who wrote it and I'm pretty certain he wouldn't be in Esco's list of suspects.

Edit: and as said above, it was years ago, so I'm pretty sure that wasn't the final straw for Bolty.

Well, the offending article was easy to find.

Just go to the comments and it's the ninth one down.

https://www.theboltonnews.co.uk/news/12882267.bolton-to-host-first-gay-pride-festival/#comments-anchor

Turns out it was actually posted by Anewman and wasn't a fake Bolty account after all. :D

• Members

I take it he is camp as fook and wears coloured (pink, yellow, red) socks..... and turn ups 😜

Socks? Pink, yellow and red socks? They’ll be the suits you describe, not the socks.

47 minutes ago, DazBob said:

Well, the offending article was easy to find.

Just go to the comments and it's the ninth one down.

https://www.theboltonnews.co.uk/news/12882267.bolton-to-host-first-gay-pride-festival/#comments-anchor

Turns out it was actually posted by Anewman and wasn't a fake Bolty account after all. :D

Was that what all the fuss was about ? 😆😆

It looks like weatherMEN are either Gays or Paedo's, not sure about Micky Fish though, looked a bit of a swinger, but even he probably didn't know until it hit him like a hurricane 😲

I what was possibly the least titillating 'scandal' expòse ever, Michael Fish was caught red-handed playing away by The News of the World.

The article pictured him buying a cheap posy from a garage forecourt and pitching up at some frumpy housewife's gaff, she was a considerable downgrade on his missus iirc.

The reporter must've realised the futility of making such poor material salacious and instead concentrated on shoehorning as many puns on his name in instead..."Fish proved a slippery customer by sneaking around the back", "Wiley old trout Fish checked the coast was clear before ringing his lover's bell", "dressed in a bathrobe his mistress lured in her catch with a doorstep kiss..." etc.

Whoever grassed him probably got paid about £2.50 and half a bag of Revels.

25 minutes ago, deane koontz said:

Anyway I'm sure Bolty will be pleased you sodomites have dedicated 9 pages to him :)

Mentioned this at page 4, it's now more than doubled.

1 minute ago, Youri McAnespie said:

I what was possibly the least titiltitillating 'scandal' expòse ever, Michael Fish was caught red-handed playing away by The News of the World.

The article pictured him buying a cheap posy from a garage forecourt and pitching up at some frumpy housewife's gaff, she was a considerable downgrade on his missus iirc.

The reporter must've realised the futility of making such poor material salacious and instead concentrated on shoehorning as many puns on his name in instead..."Fish proved a slippery customer by sneaking around the back", "Wiley old trout Fish checked the coast was clear before ringing his lover's bell", "dressed in a bathrobe his mistress lured in her catch with a doorstep kiss..." etc.

Whoever grassed him probably got paid about £2.50 and half a bag of Revels.

His mind should have been on the weather, he looked mucky did Fish, he was no Jo Blythe

I'm sure there was one (more?) pro-gay message board post(s) by 'Bolty58' and I'm sure the real Bolty was aggrieved because he thought certain parties might think it was genuine (possibly his mates/relatives across the border - though I may be wrong).

3 minutes ago, Youri McAnespie said:

There was one pro-gay message board post by 'Bolty58' and I'm sure the real Bolty was aggrieved because he thought certain parties might think it was genuine (possibly his mates/relatives across the border - though I may be wrong).

You're not wrong.

Thats the only one I can recall.

I remember Bolty's rant at the time, but thought it was in response to the comment I've posted a link to. I can't recall another comment on the BN site that got his back up.