Jump to content
Wanderers Ways - passion not fashion

Worst holiday memory


Recommended Posts

7 minutes ago, Youri McAnespie said:

EFA. Is he certain he's not on the spectrum and undiagnosed, to not have the foggiest what was coming?

If not then refer to Item A. (above) - a bird 😀 won't miss (many, many) opportunities to let you know you're a shitbag and she's unhappy before the Spanish archer unless she's guilt-ridden and/or keeping her shenanigans under wraps...

If she was shacked up about ten minutes after they got back - that's the giveaway.

Never happened to me btw, I'm firmly a 'make my position untenable' type of coward 👍.

In the past. 😉

I don’t think it was long before she was with someone else 👀

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Paying good money for a ladyboy in Thailand then realising it had had the full OP.   fewwwwming 

There’s a movie in there

I once followed through in the queue for Pacha! 😁

  • Site Supporter
59 minutes ago, Rudy said:

Mate of mine was with his girlfriend for 7 years, owned a house, pet the whole lot.

Went to Florida on a 3 week holiday 

First night, they go to the magic kingdom in Disneyland at night, they go to the castle, the fireworks start going off he gets down on one knee, he asks her to marry him, she says err can we talk about this

Have to awkwardly go back to the hotel he asks her what’s going on and she says she doesn’t want to do this anymore, and they break up

Day 1 of 21 on the other side of the world with someone who doesn’t want to be with you. 

Mate of mine booked a couple of weeks in Thailand with his bird 

They split up before they went, but, went anyway, might've been non refundable or something

He'd go out on the piss and bring hookers back to their apartment whilst she was in the other room 

But to be fair he told her straight that is exactly what he was going to do

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Zico said:

Mate of mine booked a couple of weeks in Thailand with his bird 

They split up before they went, but, went anyway, might've been non refundable or something

He'd go out on the piss and bring hookers back to their apartment whilst she was in the other room 

But to be fair he told her straight that is exactly what he was going to do

@Escobarp??

Link to post
Share on other sites

Went to Los Boliches with the ex (his parents had a place) fucking pyscho mentally abused me all the time I was there, telling me he was too good for me, noone would ever want me if I left him. I was 19, he was 37. Weirdo still calls me a slag now 15 years later. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Zico said:

Mate of mine booked a couple of weeks in Thailand with his bird 

They split up before they went, but, went anyway, might've been non refundable or something

He'd go out on the piss and bring hookers back to their apartment whilst she was in the other room 

But to be fair he told her straight that is exactly what he was going to do

A lad I know had similar but opposite, booked holiday with long term girl friend, split up but went anyway. He thought maybe rekindle the romance. 
Second night she pulled in a bar whilst he was there, did not come back that night. Think she shagged 3 different blokes in a week whilst he cried into his beer. Can not remember where they went but is was more of a couples resort than a pulling place. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Zico said:

Mate of mine booked a couple of weeks in Thailand with his bird 

They split up before they went, but, went anyway, might've been non refundable or something

He'd go out on the piss and bring hookers back to their apartment whilst she was in the other room 

But to be fair he told her straight that is exactly what he was going to do

#legend 

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Ani said:

A lad I know had similar but opposite, booked holiday with long term girl friend, split up but went anyway. He thought maybe rekindle the romance. 
Second night she pulled in a bar whilst he was there, did not come back that night. Think she shagged 3 different blokes in a week whilst he cried into his beer. Can not remember where they went but is was more of a couples resort than a pulling place. 

Go on love 😂

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Members

Former colleague went on a lads holiday with 6 or 7 of his old mates. It was all booked by a lad in Oxford and they were going for a week in Sidges, Spain.

Once there they realised it is renowned as the gay capital of Espana.

Imagine that, eight lads trying to behave in as masculine a way as they could.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Site Supporter
1 hour ago, Spider said:

A coach to Corfu????

I just can’t get my head round that.

Aye straight down the boot of Italy and on a boat from Brindisi , better to fly.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Site Supporter
1 hour ago, Ani said:

A lad I know had similar but opposite, booked holiday with long term girl friend, split up but went anyway. He thought maybe rekindle the romance. 
Second night she pulled in a bar whilst he was there, did not come back that night. Think she shagged 3 different blokes in a week whilst he cried into his beer. Can not remember where they went but is was more of a couples resort than a pulling place. 

And to be fair and for balance, she pulled as well and brought them back, it was very much over by the time they went

Link to post
Share on other sites

Went to Portugal when I was a kid, 3 families together, so hired a minibus for the week. My dad hid the camcorder (remember when everyone had them) under the seat while we went for a meal. Got back and it had been broke into and camcorder gone. Rang police and they dragged my dad into an interview room for an hour accusing him of doing it as an insurance job 😂 

Imagine going to all that trouble for a couple hundred quid. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Members
1 hour ago, Good Knee said:

Aye straight down the boot of Italy and on a boat from Brindisi , better to fly.

Corfu was my first foreign holiday. Talking of Brindisi, Corfu airport was so short at the time (1972) the plane home had to take off with only enough fuel for a short hop to Brindisi, refuel then continue the flight home. I think they’ve either extended since or jet engines have more power so they take off fully fuelled.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, bolton_blondie said:

Went to Los Boliches with the ex (his parents had a place) fucking pyscho mentally abused me all the time I was there, telling me he was too good for me, noone would ever want me if I left him. I was 19, he was 37. Weirdo still calls me a slag now 15 years later. 

19 and 37 fuck what  was you thinking old enough to be your dad 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Site Supporter
7 minutes ago, RONNIE PHILLIPS said:

He had a knob like a Toblerone 😂

You saying Blondie has a Forward Loading Chamber shaped like a triangle?

Link to post
Share on other sites

There's only one place where those ages belong together (20ish girls, 40ish blokes) and that's on a porn set...

I'm immature as fook but it takes a special kind of immature to think that would ever work beyond the obvious.

Soul vampires.

Edited by Youri McAnespie
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Youri McAnespie said:

There's only one place where those ages belong together (20ish girls, 40ish blokes) and that's on a porn set...

I'm immature as fook but it takes a special kind of immature to think that would ever work beyond the obvious.

Hence why I got rid. Awful man. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Members

What did his parents think about the relationship? I’m fairly sure my dad would’ve called me a beast if, at 37, I’d turned up home with a 19 year old.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.