Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Bratfud Away

Steejay

3 minutes ago, Cheese said:

Calm down. Our promotion chase doesn't end if we lose or draw today. There's 12 more games left after this one.

I agree.  But I would say our promotion (top 3) challenge ends if we lose the next 2.  We'd still have the play offs to go for even if that happens, but let's not make dropping points a habit again.

2 minutes ago, Mr Grey said:

🤔

It was meant in reply to Exeter winning

Don’t get me wrong I’d love 3 points but a draw wouldn’t be shabby 

No issues with the change, Delfouneso has been a bit hit and miss at the best of times and Isgrove has improved massively since the change in formation.

Getting Lee and Williams playing a run of games together could be massive in the long run.

Never thought I’d be so excited about watching us on a stream in my front room and without even having a beer. 

38 minutes ago, Cheese said:

Calm down. Our promotion chase doesn't end if we lose or draw today. There's 12 more games left after this one.

Of course it doesn’t end but if we want to make the automatics a win is essential. We’re behind on points, they’ve got games in hand and better goal difference, of course we have to win and I’m sure we will.