Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Bratfud Away

Steejay

• Site Supporter
2 minutes ago, Whitesince63 said:

How inept are we going forward? Should have had that won at half time but how many times have we said that? Utterly clueless in the final quarter and our free kicks and corners are a joke. Get a decent attacking coach in Evatt because you clearly don’t have a clue. Definitely two points thrown away there.

Yawn. Utterly clueless my arse.

1 minute ago, Burndens Bogs said:

Bradford are shite, Oldham were better than them this week. A kick in the bollox but we’ll finish 10 points above Bradford.

Bradfords defence bettet than Oldhams id say.  Feels like a defeat but it isnt and we played some good stuff today. Not too down

Just now, Biggish Dave said:

Don't need to score a pan full if you keep clean sheets. We should have kept another today

We just invited pressure and had no outlet when we did get the ball . I just felt they would score . The Mrs has gone for a walk , apparently she's never heard such language. 

Just now, RUREADY2ROLL said:

The late substitutions were a mistake but a great performance up to our goal. Been good holding onto leads recently but we seem to lose our shape

They just threw caution to the wind with their subs and I don't think we quite knew how to set up against it.

That's one of the hardest away fixtures in League 2 just now so in the grand scheme a point is not a bad outcome. But a win would have had me taking very seriously our top three chances. 

Thirteen games to go and I reckon we will need 29 or 30 points to get in to that top three. Is that do-able? It'd take the type of incredible run we had under Rioch in the season we won at Hull with 10 men and beat Preston on the last day to go up. 

• Site Supporter

So many head to heads still to be played, there's a third of the season left for a lot of clubs.

Having seen that today, does anyone fear going to FGR or Salford or worry about to play Exeter or Cambridge? Sure as hell I don't worry. Bring em on.

I'm more confident now than I ever have been, we'll be top 3 by the end of the season 

3 minutes ago, hughmungus said:

Is the wheel coming off Evatts fun bus, no attacking ideas just hit n hope.

Not really going to have a pop at you they are your thoughts.....99% on here think you are wrong.

I dont think Evatt got everything right, but Rome was not built in a day.

You have to either get used to Evatt or bite your lip because he aint going anywhere soon

Just now, Biggish Dave said:

So many head to heads still to be played, there's a third of the season left for a lot of clubs.

Having seen that today, does anyone fear going to FGR or Salford or worry about to play Exeter or Cambridge? Sure as hell I don't worry. Bring em on.

I'm more confident now than I ever have been, we'll be top 3 by the end of the season 

Sat here feeling sorry for myself but that’s picked me up no end, you’re spot on 👍 

1 minute ago, radcliffewhite1 said:

Only criticism I’d say is that Doyle should’ve scored yes he contributed in the goal but needs to be more clinical 

It was shit to be fair , If we had any consistent quality coming into the box I think we win that game at a canter.

• Site Supporter
4 minutes ago, Whitesince63 said:

Get a decent attacking coach in Evatt because you clearly don’t have a clue.

Crikey. I defended you the other week for your wildly negative posts, I won’t bother next time. How you can claim IE doesn’t have a clue after our recent attacking, winning performances is utterly mindless.

3 minutes ago, Burndens Bogs said:

Bradford are shite, Oldham were better than them this week. A kick in the bollox but we’ll finish 10 points above Bradford.

They were extremely lucky to get that point today. 4 points off them this season, so bragging rights in our favour, they may make the playoffs but not convinced.

2 minutes ago, mickbrown said:

Harsh that. Totally dominated

I agree. We played really well today a looked a class above them. As gutted as I am, a point today is no bad way of ending our winning run. We beat Cambridge on Tuesday and we’ll be well and truly back on track, which I expect us to do.

Despite having 3 points, undeservedly snatched from us, I hope you  had a decent afternoons entertainment. You enticed back in now @mickbrown?

9 minutes ago, hughmungus said:

Is the wheel coming off Evatts fun bus, no attacking ideas just hit n hope.

I Don't post on the footy threads as much as I don't consider myself very knowledgeable on the leagues and tactics side of things, just love our club and watching our team. 

However, just piss off with your bullshit man, it's somewhat tiresome!!! 

• Site Supporter
17 minutes ago, JimmyRiddle said:

2 shots on target, despite all the good football and possession, therein lies the problem for me, 

Absolutely this. If we’d been 2+ to the good going into 4 minutes added time there’d be no issues.