Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Cambridge (H)

Eddie

• Site Supporter
3 minutes ago, Breightmet Boy said:

I presume that there will be only one goal between the sides, and unlike Meghan & Harry, we will be more powerful than the Cambridge’s.   

(Just made that up, can you tell?)

yes

Im glad Fonz is back for Isgrove. Seems to be general acceptance that Isgrove had his best game Saturday but im still not convinced by him. His free kicks and corners are shite and he doesn't get any decent service into the box. Declan John's corners much better at Oldham so continue where we left off there 

1 minute ago, JimmyRiddle said:

Think I'd read he had tight hamstring, or groin on Saturday? Maybe that's it..

Not sure fair enough of the case

47 minutes ago, Max Cherry said:

Im glad Fonz is back for Isgrove. Seems to be general acceptance that Isgrove had his best game Saturday but im still not convinced by him. His free kicks and corners are shite and he doesn't get any decent service into the box. Declan John's corners much better at Oldham so continue where we left off there 

Agree on that Max, Isgrove is busy but his final ball is rarely productive. I’d personally rather see either Maddison or Arthur in instead of Fonz too because he goes missing too much. Let’s just hope he turns it on tonight and proves me wrong!