Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Neighbours

Nowack

7 hours ago, Escobarp said:

First thing I think ive ever agreed with you on.  Like your style here cheese 😎

my neighbour has spent all weekend repairing our fence. Done a cracking job he has tbf. Might even speak to him next time I see him now 

Which side did they do?

Kent is spot on, always make friends, make sure they are 0k with your loud nights and help them out.

Makes life so much easier. Just don't let them.become friends. 

That's a bit odd.

We moved into this new place 4 months ago - within a few days of moving in, we had cards from about 6 of the neighbours. They seem to be a friendly bunch, and I think under normal times, they're quite a sociable bunch. They're always stood in the street (socially distanced of course) - the fact that no traffic ever drives past, apart from the odd tractor maybe, means they can happily stand around drinking tea and yakking away to each other for hours on end it seems

They also have a WhatsApp group apparently, but I'll be refraining from joining that, in case I accidently forward on one of Gonzo's videos

• Site Supporter
2 minutes ago, athywhite1958 said:

EFA

It goes back to December.

I saw her and the girl she lives with struggling to put her xmas tree out the back of her house. I'd just chopped mine up so had my axe dangling menacingly.

I approached them both and offered to dispose of the tree in the same way. A conversation began and about 5 minutes into it my missus appeared and asked for "a word".

Apparently, in an Everybody Loves Raymond-type mix up, she'd only heard me discussing my wood with these girls and they were "flirting" with me. Truth was that I think they were a bit scared and were humouring me and my chopper/wood based banter.

The result was that they wave to me and I have to pretend I haven't seen them from now on.

• Site Supporter
5 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Girl she lives with?

Have you asked if you can watch?

I think my missus detected that I was leading the conversation in that direction and intervened.

They offered to walk my dog, said it was cute.

I was taking that as some sort of lesbian code for me getting involved.

• Members
10 minutes ago, Spider said:

I saw her and the girl she lives with struggling to put her xmas tree out the back of her house. I'd just chopped mine up so had my axe dangling menacingly.

I approached them both and offered to dispose of the tree in the same way. A conversation began and about 5 minutes into it my missus appeared and asked for "a word".

Apparently, in an Everybody Loves Raymond-type mix up, she'd only heard me discussing my wood with these girls and they were "flirting" with me. Truth was that I think they were a bit scared and were humouring me and my chopper/wood based banter.

The result was that they wave to me and I have to pretend I haven't seen them from now on.

You’ve not got a bunny have you?

15 minutes ago, Spider said:

😃😃 Brilliant mate

Continue the 'dance' on the sly, get a plain sheet of a4, scissors, newspaper and a pritt-stick...

Cut out letters from headlines to make a cheeky anonymous note then deliver it late at night.

Sommat like:

'I'M WATCHING YOU - YOU SLAGS"

If there's no comeback up the ante a bit...

Steal underwear off their line and ejaculate on it, then post it back through the letterbox.

• Site Supporter
2 minutes ago, Youri McAnespie said:

Continue the 'dance' on the sly, get a plain sheet of a4, scissors, newspaper and a pritt-stick...

Cut out letters from headlines to make a cheeky anonymous note then deliver it late at night.

Sommat like:

'I'M WATCHING YOU - YOU SLAGS"

If there's no comeback up the ante a bit...

Steal underwear off their line and ejaculate on it, then post it back through the letterbox.

I sometimes run my fingertips along the side of her car when I walk past it.

It has occurred to post a dog lead through the door with a note just saying "ready when you are"

• Site Supporter
Just now, Youri McAnespie said:

Aerosol this in (green not black) in four foot letters on the road in front of their house...

20210308-131123.jpg

Your missus may even approve of your actions if she finds out, only you and the girls will know the reality and cheeky nature of the game...

Green is the colour that Harlots do wear, my lord.

I'd like to go with a more traditional approach of just squashing my junk against the glass panel on their front door, but your idea is more subtle. I'll give it a whirl.