Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Neighbours

Nowack

• Site Supporter

A few years ago we got new neighbours next door but one. First i heard from them was when they knocked on our door to point out i had a wasp nest in my eaves.  I knew already so said so. They then said their house was full of wasps and explained to me that perhaps because i hadn't exterminated my wasps maybe they were getting mixed up between my house and theirs.  I may have laughed a bit as i was biting my lip not to tell then to fuck off. 

My immediate neighbours saw them hacking at a hedge in their garden with hand shears so,  trying to be neighbourly, offered then the use of his hedge clippers. They managed to cut through the wire but just wrapped it up again and returned it.  Neighbour only found out next time he used it. 

He's a Bolton fan too. If he posts on here he'll recognise himself.  Do let on who your wanderersways alter ego is please. 

They've since moved but not too far away as we see them walking past with their constantly  yapping on fucking horrible Yorkshire terriers.