Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Sarah Everard

Rudy

• Members
8 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

Have they managed to find out where she is yet? Haven’t seen anything but the headlines that they’ve arrested a plod?

On suspicion of murder, I thought they would have had to found the body to declare it murder? 

Just now, Rudy said:

On suspicion of murder, I thought they would have had to found the body to declare it murder? 

Dont know for sure but sure they have done folk for murder before without a body? Maybe they’ve found evidence that would imply she’s dead? Plus maybe easier to hold him for longer?

one of our resident plod (the honest ones not the ones who won’t admit it openly) could care to enlighten us? 

13 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

Dont know for sure but sure they have done folk for murder before without a body? Maybe they’ve found evidence that would imply she’s dead? Plus maybe easier to hold him for longer?

one of our resident plod (the honest ones not the ones who won’t admit it openly) could care to enlighten us? 

Yes you can be done for murder without a body, think it is just harder to prove but with modern science it is easier. 
Love a good crime documentary me. 

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, Escobarp said:

Next thing you will have folk victim shaming young lads going to the chippy and then getting stabbed 😎

What’s the significance of an emoji of a face wearing shades here? You use it a lot and I don’t really get the usage.

• Site Supporter
Just now, Escobarp said:

😎🥳

I may be older than you and out of the loop on such matters. Would you be kind enough to explain it?

I know you ask others to give full explanations for posts, I’m merely doing the same.

2 minutes ago, Spider said:

I may be older than you and out of the loop on such matters. Would you be kind enough to explain it?

I know you ask others to give full explanations for posts, I’m merely doing the same.

I like it.

Don’t get too deep and meaningful on me. 

in this instance it was as BB pointed out. 

other than the use is because I find it amusing, the use of emojis, and some people don’t. Simple really. 

if that’s ok with you? I also don’t believe there would be a significant difference in age between us unless your an old cunt like @Ani

Edited by Escobarp

• Site Supporter
Just now, Escobarp said:

I like it.

other than the use is because I find it amusing, the use of emojis, and some people don’t. Simple really. 

Cant believe you’ve answered me.

You are now my bitch.

Dance for me. 💃💃💃💃

2 minutes ago, Spider said:

Cant believe you’ve answered me.

You are now my bitch.

Dance for me. 💃💃💃💃

😍. You will notice I engage quite frequently with you so it should come as no surprise 😎. I will often answer questions where I believe the person asking is worth the response. 🥳🥳🥳🥳It also suits me to answer on this occasion of course

Edited by Escobarp

• Site Supporter
26 minutes ago, Ani said:

Yes you can be done for murder without a body, think it is just harder to prove but with modern science it is easier. 
Love a good crime documentary me. 

Helen McCoy's killer, Simms is a prime example. Never revealed where body is (hence new laws) but still convicted of it.

• Members
1 minute ago, Escobarp said:

😍. You will notice I engage quite frequently with you so it should come as no surprise 😎. I will often answer questions where I believe the person asking is worth the response. 🥳🥳🥳🥳

Doing some flirting you two. Get a room 🍆🍆

Edited by bolton_blondie

14 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

I like it.

if that’s ok with you? I also don’t believe there would be a significant difference in age between us unless your an old cunt like @Ani

Obsessesed 😎😘😀