Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Sarah Everard

Rudy

• Site Supporter
31 minutes ago, athywhite1958 said:

Ii's not only women who aren't safe though, I have got a taxi every Saturday and Sunday from Colls to home for the last 18 months (pre COVID), it's a 15 minute walk but I was mugged/beaten up twice in the space of 4 weeks walking home and I'm getting too old to fight back when there are 3 of them. I seriously played with the idea of buying a little BB gun for safety reasons

What gender were the people that mugged you?

• Site Supporter
15 minutes ago, Cheese said:

What gender were the people that mugged you?

You cannot assume gender

Sorry, but that’s just not on.

You need to go back to lefty school.

Edited by Spider

1 minute ago, gonzo said:

Nation of hysterical fucking grief junkies.

A poor woman has been hunted down, murdered and left dismembered in some woods by a complete and utter psychopath ffs. 

How about we all let her family grieve instead of hijacking it for some wankish movement that won’t serve any purpose whatsoever.

This case is nothing to do with the wider issue whatsoever. It’s a completely isolated incident involving the murder of a young woman, not some dick groping a drunk lass on the tube.

Theres a time and a place to address the wider issue and “educate our sons” etc. The aftermath of a gruesome murder is definitely not it.

This sounds like what they say after every school shooting in the USA

• Site Supporter

It’s coming full circle.

Theyre “men” when it suits the narrative.

Assuming gender is ludicrous according to the Woke.

Yet suddenly, “men” are to blame.

What if - just what if - Male murderers are all frustrated women trapped in a mans body? Has anyone considered their feelings then?

Thought not.

fuck off.

As gonzo says, some poor unfortunate girl has been killed by a fucking loon. That’s it. That’s where this shitty story begins and ends.

4 hours ago, royal white said:

Cheese will be hoping for this 

I've only read half the thread but this is proper "Tracy from Facebook" / teacher / house wife tackle. 

Men not allowed out after 6pm. Country grinds to halt. 🤣

Is she a member of the Lords too...fuck me. Not doing much for the 'out of touch' tag they get. 

I can barely do a days work and get the kids home by 6pm... Fuck knows how ill go about getting tea in, getting the kids to bed having any exercise and clubbing strippers to death on country lanes if I have to be home at 6pm! 

• Site Supporter
2 minutes ago, stevieb said:

I've only read half the thread but this is proper "Tracy from Facebook" / teacher / house wife tackle. 

Men not allowed out after 6pm. Country grinds to halt. 🤣

Is she a member of the Lords too...fuck me. Not doing much for the 'out of touch' tag they get. 

I can barely do a days work and get the kids home by 6pm... Fuck knows how ill go about getting tea in, getting the kids to bed having any exercise and clubbing strippers to death on country lanes if I have to be home at 6pm! 

We just say we identify as women. Or owls. Or R2-D2.

they can’t fucking touch us.

Bloke just been done for murdering a patient and sexually abusing 3 others in the stroke ward at my local hospital.

Im going to light a candle tonight in support of all the people out there that are scared of hospitals. Together we stand.

• Site Supporter
4 minutes ago, gonzo said:

Bloke just been done for murdering a patient and sexually abusing 3 others in the stroke ward at my local hospital.

Im going to light a candle tonight in support of all the people out there that are scared of hospitals. Together we stand.

To be fair

Me and you ganged up on Keri on Twitter today and that could easily have been treated as horrid sexual bullying.

As it was, we all just laughed and moved on.

(Im hoping she’ll do something with my red stripe offer though)

Edited by Spider

1 minute ago, Spider said:

To be fair

Me and you ganged up on Keri on Twitter today and that could easily have been treated as horrid sexual bullying.

Best keep it respectful actually.

Bloody hell I’ve grown up.

Edited by gonzo

1 minute ago, Spider said:

To be fair

Ah so that was you was it!!

• Site Supporter
Just now, athywhite1958 said:

Definitely men/male late teens/early 20's

So even grown men get scared of walking around at night because of other men. Imagine what it's like being a woman.

1 minute ago, gonzo said:

:D

glad she’s not on twatter haha

Couldn’t do a power of creeping then eh. 

gonzo. The only man who follows 2 blokes and 7983 scouse slags. Timeline full of “gonzo” liked this. Creepy cunt 

Edited by Escobarp