Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Sarah Everard

Rudy

1 minute ago, boltondiver said:

Looks like it’s been politicised?

Surprised?

what’s getting to me is the amount of woke men who are supporting this curfew on men on social media for retweets and likes.  All about 2 stone piss wet through camper than Xmas and clearly never even kissed a bird. Sad times indeed 

loving the badge as well Mate 😎😎

• Site Supporter

Not sure he’s done this before. He’s been caught far too easily.

Sounds like he’s snapped and this poor girl was just wrong place wrong time. Billion to one chance. Just shit.

If he’s trying to kill himself by head butting a wall, he’s clearly gone.

They need to make sure he doesn’t get away with it so easily. He should suffer

4 minutes ago, royal white said:

Absolutely nowt wrong with that. All that’s actually missing to make it proper equality is tactical aid with the batons out. Few cracks and the cunts wouldn’t be so quick to come out again. 

anyway why are they out? It’s dark it’s not safe, is it??

1 minute ago, royal white said:

I Honestly don’t know what they’re going to or want to achieve. Same with the majority of demonstrations. Just a waste of their own and police time 

In the middle of a pandemic when they are breaking the law being there. They should all be charged with beach of covid stay at home laws or whatever they are called 

• Site Supporter
Just now, Ani said:

Just reading that before the pigs broke it up there was a very powerful protest when people switched on the lights on their mobile phones. 

Don’t get me wrong

Any thoughts I may have unknowingly harboured about brutally murdering a lone female have been well and truly quashed. This suddenly very gender-specific volte-face by the Wokes has certainly made me throw my knives in the bin right enough.

8 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

In the middle of a pandemic when they are breaking the law being there. They should all be charged with beach of covid stay at home laws or whatever they are called 

They should have said they were celebrating winning a two-horse race for the first time in 10yrs. Police turn a blind eye in those cases.

3 minutes ago, Traf said:

They should have said they were celebrating winning a two-horse race for the first time in 10yrs. Police turn a blind eye in those cases.

Would argue that wasn’t much the police could’ve done last week. Same as BLM marches? Personally I would’ve gone in full bore with water canons and batons the lot but I’m a cunt. Policing too soft nowadays. Draft the Madrid lot in for the old firm game next week 

• Site Supporter

I don't understand the need for a vigil. I understand the need for the family to grieve.

I do however understand that this killing has brought about a wider discussion on male on female behaviour. That is good, but this weird 'I am right, you are wrong' attitude on both sides is fucking nuts.

Why is everyone so fucking sure of themselves all of a sudden? One time you could discuss things and change your mind or at least meet half way.

• Site Supporter
56 minutes ago, Ani said:

Going to be awkward if it turns out the Police recruited a serial killer and put him on diplomatic duty with a gun. 

Here’s the thing though, you can do as much CRB or DBS checking you want but if the person you’re checking is good at his/her criminal activity then they won’t have ever been caught and thus wouldn’t be highlighted as a danger to others.

1 hour ago, Escobarp said:

Sounds like it doesn’t it. Honestly gives me the fear thinking we have cunts like this walking amongst us. Sick bastard 

hmmm.

think Demolition Man has been on the telly recently.. 

and summat caught my attention ( i already knew this , but kinda forgot) , 

anyway , the bit where wesley snipes is letting out a load of murderers from the freezer prison and the nigel hawthorne computer voice is announcing the names of the thawed out. it skips over jeffrey dahmer now because he died about 3 years after the film got released and it would create an anomaly if he's being awakened in the 2030s. 

anyway he'd only been in prison about 20 months when he got killed by a car thief who brained him with a metal bar or summat . kinda ironic as thats how he killed his first victim

it must be kinda different when youre not in your , erm , comfort zone. 

how many times have muderers been caught because they fucked up an attempt at another one ?

tons of shit must have to go down *just right* to even do it, never mind get away with it.

awful.