Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Sarah Everard

Rudy

8 minutes ago, Rudy said:

I’m thinking a giant one at the pike that should do the trick

its ok you lot taking the piss 

what about that "big" lass in Victoria square that is tooooo scared to leave her house

what wiv this Indian covid

sorry DELTA  , innit bro

• Members
9 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Great idea, like the old days with beacons all over on top of the hills. Light them on the 21st to celebrate end of restrictions, and the longest day. Keep the druids happy too.

What about pride TMGJ? All flames matter 

6 minutes ago, crawshawbooth said:

its ok you lot taking the piss 

what about that "big" lass in Victoria square that is tooooo scared to leave her house

what wiv this Indian covid

sorry DELTA  , innit bro

Thoughts and prayers 

2 hours ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Pride?. Well, between myself and Satan (and any other site chemists) we should be able to rustle up some compounds to chuck into beacon and make rainbow 🌈 colours galore.

18-crown-6 for the copper. Testicular atrophy - they drop off.

• 3 months later...
  • Site Supporter

Had sky news on in the background earlier. The bit about her dad in court today made me feel absolutely chilled to the bone. The poor, poor family having to take that with them for the rest of their days.

He looked the killer in the eye, and told him to remove his mask. Then had to give a speech about his daughter, all whilst that subhuman piece of shit was sat metres away.

They should have left them in the room alone. Justice.

• Site Supporter
2 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

He took his family to the park where days previously, he'd burned her body.

He'll be lucky to survive in prison.

Obviously he’s an argument for the death penalty.

The bigger argument is for a daily round of torture, and that he lives a long time in order to endure as much as possible.

In prison hell end up isolated and protected probably. Seems unfair.

16 minutes ago, Spider said:

Had sky news on in the background earlier. The bit about her dad in court today made me feel absolutely chilled to the bone. The poor, poor family having to take that with them for the rest of their days.

He looked the killer in the eye, and told him to remove his mask. Then had to give a speech about his daughter, all whilst that subhuman piece of shit was sat metres away.

They should have left them in the room alone. Justice.

The thought that her parents, family and friends have to spend the rest of their days knowing what happened as well there's just no comfort in it, no respite from the thoughts and mental images they'll have to live with.

Her mother's impact statement says everything, it's utter torment.

My girlfriend's family suffered a terrible tragedy over summer and her parents are currently just shells struggling and searching for reasons to keep going. This statement really emphasises how unbearable it must be for people who find themselves in their position, how do they get through it.

• Site Supporter
20 minutes ago, Marc505 said:

My girlfriend's family suffered a terrible tragedy over summer and her parents are currently just shells struggling and searching for reasons to keep going. This statement really emphasises how unbearable it must be for people who find themselves in their position, how do they get through it.

There’s just no way a parent can deal with that. None at all.

My sister is a completely different person since her son died last year. That was alcohol and absolutely fucking awful.

This though, this is the sort of thing that we just aren’t able to process.

• Members
31 minutes ago, Marc505 said:

I'm in floods of tears reading that. As a mother I don't think I could carry on. That poor poor woman and her family. My heart is broken for them. 

• Moderators

from a legal point of view, I'm 100% against the death penalty, no matter what

however

in cases like these, i'm happy for justice to be served from the inside

bloke needs to live out what life he's got left fucking petrified it's about to end, and when it does, he knows about it

• Site Supporter
5 minutes ago, Zico said:

from a legal point of view, I'm 100% against the death penalty, no matter what

however

in cases like these, i'm happy for justice to be served from the inside

bloke needs to live out what life he's got left fucking petrified it's about to end, and when it does, he knows about it

Depending upon the individual, he might prefer the death penalty.