Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Stu Allan.

leigh white

3 minutes ago, H said:

So come then who's Stew Allen ?

Stu Allan is a British dance music DJ who worked for Piccadilly Radio and Key 103 in Manchester in the 1980s and 1990s. His hip hop, hardcore techno and house music mixes ranked him the world's No. 3 DJ by DJ Magazine in 1993 and his performances influenced significantly the music scene during this period.

• Site Supporter
3 minutes ago, leigh white said:

Stu Allan is a British dance music DJ who worked for Piccadilly Radio and Key 103 in Manchester in the 1980s and 1990s. His hip hop, hardcore techno and house music mixes ranked him the world's No. 3 DJ by DJ Magazine in 1993 and his performances influenced significantly the music scene during this period.

He was huge in the NW especially.

33 minutes ago, leigh white said:

That's all I needed to know.

The famous Stu Allen 🤔

• Moderators
24 minutes ago, Dr Faustus said:

Delayed me getting into proper music due to peer pressure.

Aye, some lads i knocked about with overnight turned into Wigan pier wannabes and anything else was deemed as shite, wasn't for me

Key 103 had live broadcasts from Wigan Pier, Sunset/Kiss 102 had live broadcasts from The Hacienda.

It was like the difference between a meal at somewhere with a Wacky Warehouse and fine dining imo.

I used to detest old skool and hardcore stuff, more the stuff surrounding it really, because the uninitiated, Wilson Phillips's fans for example, would dismiss all house/dance as this type...

I used to dislike bands like Iron Maiden, Judas Priest etc. for the same reason, people would only know these bands thus assume they were the bands I liked - I didn't.