Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Dario Gradi..

Traf

1 hour ago, gonzo said:

The same hospital where some 'healthcare professional' is charged with murder, rape & sexual assault on a stroke ward !!

Someone needs to get a grip there (so to speak).

• Members
13 minutes ago, radcliffewhite1 said:

Hey @Rudy I hope your old Sunday league coach didn’t hang around the shower blocks after the game😀

I might be wrong but he might have been one of the ones  who was a little “shy” to shower with the team

Only queers don’t shower with other men 

Edited by Rudy

• Moderators
3 hours ago, Rudy said:

I might be wrong but he might have been one of the ones  who was a little “shy” to shower with the team

Only queers don’t shower with other men 

In my experience they are the ones who enjoy it most

• Members
5 minutes ago, Mr Grey said:

Cant remember you showering at the Beaumont, sat in the pub with your dirty kit, or was you scared of the Rusty Mop, my favourite prop in the showers 😁

So many things wrong with that sentence 😂

Always showered me gaffer, nicknamed Tripod 

• Moderators
48 minutes ago, Dimron said:

I was told on several occasions of a short serving city manager and a pundit who once shaved his tache were quickly moved on because of their liking of showers with the apprentices (allegedly)

Presumably you mean Steve Coppell as heard similar rumours back in the 90s 

4 hours ago, Matt said:

Wasn’t coppell caught with a rent boy in a park somewhere, or have I completely made that up 😂

I was told the reason for him suddenly leaving citeh was something to do with apprentices and showers.

Same with Lawro... I have it from a good source he was instructed by the directors to stop showering with the apprentices when he was managing Peterborough (complete with Village People moustache).

I keep waiting for these two to be named

7 minutes ago, RONNIE PHILLIPS said:

If one didn't know better it might appear that KK was a cottager long before he went to Fulham 😂

Pure coincidence that, after returning from Spain that day and driving back to Southamoton he should desperately need a rest so pull into a lay-by & bogs for a kip in his Range Rover and ... lo & behold it turn out that particular rest spot was a well known gay pick-up place & he should be mistaken for a nonce by the father of he boy he was just offering a lift to.

I don't know. You try to help someone & look what hapoens !

On 18/03/2021 at 21:43, nantwichwhite said:

Bennell was very convincing some of the assaults happened in their own homes, he was in a position of trust and obviously exploited that position. This has happened in all walks of life and also in amateur football in Bolton, where very little was at stake . Google Coleman Bolton Paedophile if you don't believe me.

I played under that twat Coleman and he was at it back in the 80's when I was a school boy.

All my boys must have showers was his moto, I tell you what there were strong 13 year old lads there, mentally strong myself included and if Coleman had touched any of us he would of got a proper good kicking off us aswell as telling our parents.

On the other hand there was weeker lads, good players but quiet lads and I suspect Coleman and the others praued on the weaker lads.

Boils my blood this 😡

On 18/03/2021 at 21:50, Steejay said:

Yep, that guy had a reputation when I was growing up.

Also a guy at Breightmet Utd who was a groundsman and asked us if we wanted to help...😱

Breightmet had a reputation but to be fare I think this was banter. 

Edited by Ands1

39 minutes ago, Ands1 said:

***** had a reputation but to be fare I think this was banter. 

Which doesn't help, really, does it ?

Times have changed but that's 'banter' which could lead to serious consequences. People could be killed, beaten, sacked, hounded grom their home for such inaccurate japes.

It also gives those actually at it a good defence.

I know, I'm being prissy, but fck ... could you imagine getting that accusation chucked at you ??

Edited by Dr. Feelgood

8 minutes ago, Dr. Feelgood said:

Which doesn't help, really, does it ?

Times have changed but that's 'banter' which could lead to serious consequences. People could be killed, beaten, sacked, hounded grom their home for such inaccurate japes.

It also gives those actually at it a good defence.

I know, I'm being prissy, but fck ... could you imagine getting that accusation chucked at you ??

Your right and name removed, you need to do the same in your quote 

Edited by Ands1

Apologies if already posted. 

"I am suspended indefinitely from certain specified activities with players under the age of 18 years and whilst I do not agree with it I understand how the decision was arrived at."

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.skysports.com/amp/football/news/11095/12250976/former-crewe-manager-dario-gradi-claims-he-is-not-banned-from-football