Rudy

57 minutes ago, little whitt said:

i'm that sick of staying in saturday night 

If Barrymore invited me to a pool party  id go 

In the shallow end 

• Site Supporter
1 hour ago, embankment said:

This ain't going away .

Bit like young Andrew in London.  Eventually the truth will come out.

Do you think? I reckon if some wife of a US diplomat can kill a teenager and not answer charges due to diplomatic immunity then Andrew is highly likely to claim that same immunity. It stinks but them’s the rules it seems.

• Site Supporter
6 hours ago, MickyD said:

Do you think? I reckon if some wife of a US diplomat can kill a teenager and not answer charges due to diplomatic immunity then Andrew is highly likely to claim that same immunity. It stinks but them’s the rules it seems.

One's been charged with an offence though, the other hasn't. 

• Moderators
24 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

One's been charged with an offence though, the other hasn't. 

he'd probably get charged if he went over for questioning

don't think he's even citing immunity, it appears he's just not going

he can't claim diplomatic immunity because he's not a diplomat

he can't claim soverign immunity, only the queen can get that - but he can't be arrested if he's with the queen, or in a palace, I think that's how it works from what I've read

he can't be forced to testify, whether his legal adivisors suggest he does or not, and if he does choose to, he doesn't have to go to the states to do it

so basically, he can just stay at home and pretend it never happened, the worse that will happen is that everyone will just presume he's been noncing and get away with it, which is pretty much where we are at now

it's not really a case of innocent until proven guitly though, because he'll probably never go to trial

• Site Supporter

Why would he be charged if he went over?

With his legal team, there's no way he'd be allowed to answer any questions about Epstein that might incriminate himself. 

They could come here and talk too.

Anyway, the point is that Anne Sacoolas' case and his testimony are not comparable as things stand.

Bit like Haggis face in Scotland, been cleared but even the top girl claims that doesn't mean he's not guilty.

11 hours ago, Rudy said:

When the coroner report came out and it revealed the nature of damage to his shitter I was so naive, I thought how’s he hurt his arse so badly from drowning?

I don't think I'm naive but initially thought he was off his cock (obviously not) and had been bombing (that's with an 'o') into too shallow water...

Anyhow, up the arse, cecil that is...

Apparently him off the Nescafe advert used to dust his nob with it then do Joanna Lumley up her gary with it.

Eventually her poor old ringer gave up the ghost (like a Westbrook septum) - to this day she has a plastic valve in place of a sphincter, like a bottle of squeezy Heinz ketchup.

Stevie Nicks too (ching up the ring, plastic ringpiece status unknown) - to preserve her voice. A roadie did the deed, nice work if you can get it.

The Charlatans read this and started blowing it up each other - always thought they were lavender, especially Burgess.

(where's that 'Mystic Meg' hiya love pic of him in a syrup, leggings and many necklaces?)