FGR Away

RUREADY2ROLL

7 hours ago, TroySwoosh said:

Exfvkh-WWEAEFnkn.jpg

Gas and air?

Stretcher?

Soft bastard...

Once the O.B. were chasing me.

They had me cornered and the only option was to climb down a sheer cliff face.

I was about a third of the way down when a fucking helicopter with an armed copper flew into view.

I'm exposed on the rock face, him with a clear shot, I had no choice but to leap off into some tall pine trees and hope they'd break my fall.

Sliced my upper arm wide open - stitched it mesen with some fishing line and a needle out of my knife handle.

Players are fckin mard these days.

Edited by Youri McAnespie

• Members
Just now, DazBob said:

There's some shit been written in here tonight.

We need to improve and their lad with his finger bones poking through his skin was being soft and a bit "look at me".

Christ on a bike.

Drop Doyle next game 

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, Youri McAnespie said:

Spot on.

If he'd fluffed that shot we'd probably have drawn, or lost, or possibly won.

And you can guarantee that some of those jumping around when Doyle expertly put that one in (and those that tuned in at 2.50 for the result) would have been on here slagging him off had he missed that and berated his lack of involvement/contribution to the game #somepeopleneverhappy

Just now, desperado said:

And you can guarantee that some of those jumping around when Doyle expertly put that one in (and those that tuned in at 2.50 for the result) would have been on here slagging him off had he missed that and berated his lack of involvement/contribution to the game #somepeopleneverhappy

Ok, so he scores occasionally, but most are pens, flukes or tap-ins...

That goal was everything Doyle was brought in for, tight game, very few chances, one does come along, buried with aplomb. 

Great game management second half, never really looked like conceding.

Size and quality of our squad will be our plus over these last nine games, more and better options at Evatt's disposal than his counterparts can call upon, others losing key players without the same quality of replacements 

Defensively really good again today, Baptiste and Santos impenetrable, John and Jones same out wide

• Site Supporter
24 minutes ago, Youri McAnespie said:

Gas and air?

Stretcher?

Soft bastard...

Once the O.B. were chasing me.

They had me cornered and the only option was to climb down a sheer cliff face.

I was about a third of the way down when a fucking helicopter with an armed copper flew into view.

I'm exposed on the rock face, him with a clear shot, I had no choice but to leap off into some tall pine trees and hope they'd break my fall.

Sliced my upper arm wide open - stitched it mesen with some fishing line and a needle out of my knife handle.

Players are fckin mard these days.

You know the Go-Karting place in town, yeah? Well I went down there the first day it opened right, and I did a couple of laps. I pulled over, and the bloke that runs the thing comes over and said - "Oi! No professionals." I took my helmet off, I said "I'm not a professional". He said - "you're not a professional?", I said "No", he said "well you should be. If I was you I'd take up Formula One, and if you drive like that you'd probably be the best in the country." I said - "I'm not interested, I'm making shit loads out of computers."

Edited by Cheese

4 minutes ago, RatchetMan said:

This is the first post I’ve seen from you..?

Not been on here long then? Think you will be more at home on BN Letters page with Whitesince63 and Rotten 'i know better than Evatt ' Johnny. 

Putting Dimrod's efforts down to drink celebrating our fantadtic result!

• Site Supporter
14 minutes ago, Youri McAnespie said:

Ok, so he scores occasionally, but most are pens, flukes or tap-ins...

Completely overrated. I’m not having any of this look at his consistent record over the last few seasons 

8 minutes ago, RatchetMan said:

This is the first post I’ve seen from you..?

😂

• Site Supporter
43 minutes ago, Cheese said:

You know the Go-Karting place in town, yeah? Well I went down there the first day it opened right, and I did a couple of laps. I pulled over, and the bloke that runs the thing comes over and said - "Oi! No professionals." I took my helmet off, I said "I'm not a professional". He said - "you're not a professional?", I said "No", he said "well you should be. If I was you I'd take up Formula One, and if you drive like that you'd probably be the best in the country." I said - "I'm not interested, I'm making shit loads out of computers."

A fine scene from the office 👏 - you often feel it sums up the “expert opinion” from some on here 

25 minutes ago, Mr Grey said:

I think some posters on here have had their post taken out of context, they are generally just saying we don't score enough goals or create enough chances in the final 3rd, in reality its probably correct considering the possession football we play, they were being slightly critical, not having go... imo.

The only thing they probably failed to mention was our defence, which has been fucking exceptional over the last 15 games or so, and as the saying goes, a solid defence is the basis of all good successful teams.

At the end of the day, we are all buzzing were we are now, 7 weeks ago we were sitting 19th and something like 24 points of the top of the table and teams had games in hand on us, tonight we are 4th, 4 points off the top with a game in hand, that is some turn around.

At some point this winning run will come to an end and no need for a meltdown, unfortunately for some it will happen, perspective 😏

Now if they had summed it up as eloquently and balanced as you Mr Grey then perhaps we wouldn’t be as critical calling out their outlandish criticism 😉

This isn’t like previous teams where we’ve been hanging on to a lead defending like mad we’re controlled and composed at the back yes they should’ve scored first half but apart from that they didn’t trouble us just like most teams recently 

yes I’d like to see more goals as personally it may just come down to that but all’s good

6 hours ago, Mr Grey said:

Just opinions and a bit of frustration from some, how many times have we scored more than 2 goals this season ? Southend and Mansfield off the top of my head, the only 3 I personally want to hear is 3 points, it's a very small criticism from some. If we keep conceding NIL, we go up 😁

Barrow and Carlisle away. Just 2 points from those games. IE has got the right formula now.

32 minutes ago, jayjayoghani said:

So after half the season we had 28 pts.

Say we finish on 80 pts, that's 52 pts 2nd half of the season. 

We could be the new "where were Reading this time last season?" 

In the Championship!