Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Spring riots

Spider

2 minutes ago, London Wanderer said:

For fucks sake fella😁 where did I say the far-left aren't a threat? My whole argument is that they're as bad as each other. 

I can prove it aye. By what the senior counter terror cop said only 5 months ago. The head of M15 also said the same. Violent right-wing extremism is a ‘major threat’ in the UK, MI5 boss says | The Independent

Are you actually trying to argue that the threat (which has been steadily rising) has suddenly stopped in the space of 5 months? Or that hate crimes have also just stopped occurring? Or do you think the head of M15 is talking shite? 

Let me explain slowly and clearly now......5 months is a long time, a new report will be along shortly.

In that time and AS WE SPEAK, for the umpteenth time, and that is my point AS WE SPEAK, the left are more active.......for the second time, I am not saying the far right threat has receded, purely AS WE SPEAK the left are bang at it.

Hope I have finally made it clear, even to you......

1 minute ago, miamiwhite said:

Stereotype ? So you're trying to say those wankers in Bristol weren't from the left ?

You should be ashamed of yourself for denying that 😄 

Re the Afghans,  my work is noted and they're just the interpreters we try to help, when did you you personally to something similar ?

Eh ? When did I say or deny that? You're getting very confused mate, you okay?

Still waiting to hear if you think the head of M15 is talking shite. I'm off to bed soon so you can let me know tomorrow. 

As I said before fella, great work re the Afghans 👍 I've supported a couple of friends with valid asylum cases before, don't worry no d-locking to planes involved ;) just long, drawn out legal battles. All good in end.

11 minutes ago, London Wanderer said:

Ah well, I wouldn't know about that. Miami clearly hates 'Lefties' and is very quick to stereotype anyone on a protest as a violent thug with a molotov with the same agenda. But I've never had him down as a Fascist sympathiser. Did you not hear about all the Afghanis he's been rehoming of late ? 😁

I did raise eyebrows when wanderer1984 started posting videos of known Neo-Nazis giving speeches though. 

One video... just the one that I happened to agree what was said in that speech. I said I didn't know who he was or part of any group etc. I think we covered that a while back but you continuously bring it up.

Maybe you can keep me up to date with what he's (I don't know his name, I'm sure you do) up too as you're clearly obsessed with the man.

• Site Supporter
10 minutes ago, London Wanderer said:

and that makes them Fascist sympathisers because ? 

Experience and observation. You only have to take a cursory look at the tweets they post on here to get a good idea.

Edited by Cheese

Just now, wanderer1984 said:

One video... just the one that I happened to agree what was said in that speech. I said I didn't know who he was or part of any group etc. I think we covered that a while back but you continuously bring it up.

Maybe you can keep me up to date with what he's (I don't know his name, I'm sure you do) up too as you're clearly obsessed with the man.

I only raised eyebrows mate 😉

I'm sure you're an honest flag shagger at heart and I look forward to buying you a beer/milkshake when we're allowed back in ground 🍻

2 minutes ago, London Wanderer said:

Eh ? When did I say or deny that? You're getting very confused mate, you okay?

Still waiting to hear if you think the head of M15 is talking shite. I'm off to bed soon so you can let me know tomorrow. 

As I said before fella, great work re the Afghans 👍 I've supported a couple of friends with valid asylum cases before, don't worry no d-locking to planes involved ;) just long, drawn out legal battles. All good in end.

You said I was quick to stereotype,  you okay son ? The buckfast getting to you ?

When did I say the head of MI5 was talking shite ? I merely said 5 months is a long time, especially when another and updated report is due, which ought to by right include the activities AS WE SPEAK of the very active left wing FASCISTS ......quite simple for you to try to work out....but then again....

Best you get your beauty sleep and keep having those fantasies 😉 x

1 minute ago, miamiwhite said:

You said I was quick to stereotype,  you okay son ? The buckfast getting to you ?

When did I say the head of MI5 was talking shite ? I merely said 5 months is a long time, especially when another and updated report is due, which ought to by right include the activities AS WE SPEAK of the very active left wing FASCISTS ......quite simple for you to try to work out....but then again....

Best you get your beauty sleep and keep having those fantasies 😉 x

The Buckfast makes me sharper fella. You know this, even Esco knows this. 

I didn't say that - I asked if you thought that? Thank you for answering the question in the previous post. 

1 minute ago, London Wanderer said:

The Buckfast makes me sharper fella. You know this, even Esco knows this. 

I didn't say that - I asked if you thought that? Thank you for answering the question in the previous post. 

The report should be interesting when updated, I wonder if they include all the recent events or will they be buried ?

I wonder too, how much of the far right extremism includes other ethnicities ?

Certain ones can be seen as far right too, but others insist they aren't, a bit of a grey area to be honest. An area we probably won't ever see the true side of.

4 minutes ago, Morizio said:

The officer who allegedly assaulted the Barnsley fan is in court. Trial set for next year. 

When you cant get off a train for some ale after a match in Chesterfield in 86 and threatened with arrest at Sheffield station off the old bill and made to get back on.

• Members
2 minutes ago, leigh white said:

The Tory cunts are always on about free speech in this country, well ask them about free movement and what we had to go through in this country.

Leigh is Tory isn’t it