Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Spring riots

Spider

19 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

Simple question, who is responsible for more attacks, daily, weekly, monthly, annualy ?

Hence, a solitary right wing attack or plot increases their "growing threat" significantly if you understand the percentages ?

Now, fuck off, you boring tart 😴 💋 x

I reckon when you add up the growing terror threat with hate crime & violence at far right protest then it's all fairly equal no?

Do you have statistics that say otherwise? 

22 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

Simple question, who is responsible for more attacks, daily, weekly, monthly, annualy ?

Hence, a solitary right wing attack or plot increases their "growing threat" significantly if you understand the percentages ?

Now, fuck off, you boring tart 😴 💋 x

He’s right @London Wanderer they are the current scourge of our society these numpties. 

nobody is saying that far right Terror threat isn’t real. Of course it is and probably could be catastrophic. But in terms of who we keep seeing causing trouble and smashing places up attacking the police etc it’s a one sided story simple as that. They need dealing with before it just grows 

7 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

He’s right @London Wanderer they are the current scourge of our society these numpties. 

nobody is saying that far right Terror threat isn’t real. Of course it is and probably could be catastrophic. But in terms of who we keep seeing causing trouble and smashing places up attacking the police etc it’s a one sided story simple as that. They need dealing with before it just grows 

It even says it in the report from Sky mate. He's just a nancy apologist, please don't bring him to me, I'll only end up on the next series of that GMP documentary 😉 

10 minutes ago, London Wanderer said:

I reckon when you add up the growing terror threat with hate crime & violence at far right protest then it's all fairly equal no?

Do you have statistics that say otherwise? 

Look on the official terror websites for facts of attacks and plots, you utter gormless twat.

Don't waste my time anymore.

3 hours ago, Escobarp said:

I've had a look at statistics for terrorism round the world, quite frightening the number of attacks carried out by a certain side,  but to maintain their position as champs,they need to do 1000's of attacks a year, otherwise they see a decrease in their lead, as opposed to just a handful of far right attacks sees their rate rate grow faster,  hence easy to manipulate much smaller numbers and point the finger that way.

Articles like this tell the real problem though, note the date on it.......always followed up by an opposite number who don't like the narrative or truth.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/11/06/world/europe/france-attacks-beheading-terrorism.html

23 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

I've had a look at statistics for terrorism round the world, quite frightening the number of attacks carried out by a certain side,  but to maintain their position as champs,they need to do 1000's of attacks a year, otherwise they see a decrease in their lead, as opposed to just a handful of far right attacks sees their rate rate grow faster,  hence easy to manipulate much smaller numbers and point the finger that way.

Articles like this tell the real problem though, note the date on it.......always followed up by an opposite number who don't like the narrative or truth.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/11/06/world/europe/france-attacks-beheading-terrorism.html

Why are you deflecting from the question? 

It's obvious that Islamists are by far the largest terror threat. But that has nothing to do with what we're discussing. 
Apologist ? Fuck off. I was as disgusted as the next person on here by what happened in Bristol. I just called you out on saying that the far-left are currently the biggest threat. 

You and Esco clearly think otherwise and that's grand :) But there's nothing to back it up with. To me it's pretty obvious that the police are just as busy dealing with hate crime, terror threats and protests that come from the far-right. Both sides are as bad as each other. 

10 minutes ago, London Wanderer said:

It's obvious that Islamists are by far the largest terror threat. But that has nothing to do with what we're discussing. 
Apologist ? Fuck off. I was as disgusted as the next person on here by what happened in Bristol. I just called you out on saying that the far-left are currently the biggest threat. 

You and Esco clearly think otherwise and that's grand :) But there's nothing to back it up with. To me it's pretty obvious that the police are just as busy dealing with hate crime, terror threats and protests that come from the far-right. Both sides are as bad as each other. 

Read the sky article you posted pal....it says on there who they are kept busier with, don't you read what you post ?

Your naivety actually worries me 😄 

21 hours ago, wanderer1984 said:

I personally think that's bollocks and most citizens of Britain would agree. Is a 64 year old London cabbie that owns a union jack flag and has just polished off a full English a bigger threat to someone that has a bomb strapped to their body? Or a Henry that's borrowed a lighter from mummy to fire bomb a police car?

You're a teacher though... so should know. After all you've never left school. 

Eh ?! What's has my job got to do with it ? 😆 Spent plenty of time outside school pal. I'm not the one going for insults when I haven't got an argument. Sure you haven't left yet? ;)

You can say it's bollocks as much as you want. But they're not my words, they come from the police. They seem to have just as much trouble dealing with the far-right as much as the far-left. It ain't a cabbie with Union Jack, it's terror threats and hate crimes. 

How's your best bud at the Patriotic Alternative? Still set on kicking all non-white people out the UK? Last I heard they were radicalising young white blokes with paintballing trips. 

12 minutes ago, London Wanderer said:

Furthermore, when I said "as we speak" I didn't mean an article from 5 months ago, I meant right now.

Yes, they will be still be monitoring both sides, but one side is very active AS WE SPEAK and causing all sorts of problems....note the words ACTIVE and AS WE SPEAK.

We will see when the next report comes out, and the right have been very quiet in comparison tocthe left, that is something you cannot deny.

4 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

Read the sky article you posted pal....it says on there who they are kept busier with, don't you read what you post ?

Your naivety actually worries me 😄 

Could you please point to where on the Sky article that it says the far-left are a bigger threat than the far-right? Because that's why we're talking about. Not Islamism. 

I heard you say AS WE SPEAK mate. Clear as day. 5 months ago a senior counter-terror cop said far-right extremism was the fastest growing terror threat. Now of course that doesn't compare to the threat from Islamism. But that's not what discussing. 

As we speak has that threat gone away? As we speak have hate crimes gone away? As we speak are the police more overwhelmed by the far-left than the far-right? 

Be great if you could answer the questions direct rather going on a rant about Hezbollah x

• Site Supporter
35 minutes ago, London Wanderer said:

Eh ?! What's has my job got to do with it ? 😆 Spent plenty of time outside school pal. I'm not the one going for insults when I haven't got an argument. Sure you haven't left yet? ;)

You can say it's bollocks as much as you want. But they're not my words, they come from the police. They seem to have just as much trouble dealing with the far-right as much as the far-left. It ain't a cabbie with Union Jack, it's terror threats and hate crimes. 

How's your best bud at the Patriotic Alternative? Still set on kicking all non-white people out the UK? Last I heard they were radicalising young white blokes with paintballing trips. 

You can easily tell who has Far Right/Fascist tendencies by simply mentioning the Far Right/Fascists. Anyone who immediately jumps in to point and scream about the Far Left is basically admitting that they harbour sympathies for the Far Right. Works every time.

Edited by Cheese

1 minute ago, London Wanderer said:

Could you please point to where on the Sky article that it says the far-left are a bigger threat than the far-right? Because that's why we're talking about. Not Islamism. 

I heard you say AS WE SPEAK mate. Clear as day. 5 months ago a senior counter-terror cop said far-right extremism was the fastest growing terror threat. Now of course that doesn't compare to the threat from Islamism. But that's not what discussing. 

As we speak has that threat gone away? As we speak have hate crimes gone away? As we speak are the police more overwhelmed by the far-left than the far-right? 

Be great if you could answer the questions direct rather going on a rant about Hezbollah x

Did I see say in that dated it said that ? No I never, so don't try and put words in my mouth. I said the far right weren't the side taking up most of the terror authorities time.

Can you personally prove the threat from the right is still in existence ? I suggest you can't can you ? The next report will be proof of whether it exists or not. But, recent weeks have clearly shown beyond doubt that the left is causing the most problems of late, even Stevie Wonder is nodding in agreeance. 

As for answering questions, why can't you admit the left are the problem AS WE SPEAK right now with their rioting ? Name me a riot as we speak which the right has been responsible for, go on name one, as we speak.

As for Hezbollah, nowhere near fella, the Taliban and ISIS are way in front sadly.

3 minutes ago, Cheese said:

You can easily tell who has Far Right/Facist tendencies by simply mentioning the Far Right/Facists. Anyone who immediately jumps in to point and scream about the Far Left is basically admitting that they harbour sympathies for the Far Right. Works every time.

Oi tink u might be takin aboot  main stream views dat u just asume are fascist cos dey dont line up wiv urs
oping dat u wont be pointin de finger at my Pikey rooots as dat might be seen as farshits behaviour

4 minutes ago, Cheese said:

You can easily tell who has Far Right/Facist tendencies by simply mentioning the Far Right/Facists. Anyone who immediately jumps in to point and scream about the Far Left is basically admitting that they harbour sympathies for the Far Right. Works every time.

Ah well, I wouldn't know about that. Miami clearly hates 'Lefties' and is very quick to stereotype anyone on a protest as a violent thug with a molotov with the same agenda. But I've never had him down as a Fascist sympathiser. Did you not hear about all the Afghanis he's been rehoming of late ? 😁

I did raise eyebrows when wanderer1984 started posting videos of known Neo-Nazis giving speeches though. 

13 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

Did I see say in that dated it said that ? No I never, so don't try and put words in my mouth. I said the far right weren't the side taking up most of the terror authorities time.

Can you personally prove the threat from the right is still in existence ? I suggest you can't can you ? The next report will be proof of whether it exists or not. But, recent weeks have clearly shown beyond doubt that the left is causing the most problems of late, even Stevie Wonder is nodding in agreeance. 

As for answering questions, why can't you admit the left are the problem AS WE SPEAK right now with their rioting ? Name me a riot as we speak which the right has been responsible for, go on name one, as we speak.

As for Hezbollah, nowhere near fella, the Taliban and ISIS are way in front sadly.

For fucks sake fella😁 where did I say the far-left aren't a threat? My whole argument is that they're as bad as each other. 

I can prove it aye. By what the senior counter terror cop said only 5 months ago. The head of M15 also said the same. Violent right-wing extremism is a ‘major threat’ in the UK, MI5 boss says | The Independent

Are you actually trying to argue that the threat (which has been steadily rising) has suddenly stopped in the space of 5 months? Or that hate crimes have also just stopped occurring? Or do you think the head of M15 is talking shite? 

Edited by London Wanderer

7 minutes ago, London Wanderer said:

Ah well, I wouldn't know about that. Miami clearly hates 'Lefties' and is very quick to stereotype anyone on a protest as a violent thug with a molotov with the same agenda. But I've never had him down as a Fascist sympathiser. Did you not hear about all the Afghanis he's been rehoming of late ? 😁

I did raise eyebrows when wanderer1984 started posting videos of known Neo-Nazis giving speeches though. 

Stereotype ? So you're trying to say those wankers in Bristol weren't from the left ?

You should be ashamed of yourself for denying that 😄 

Re the Afghans,  my work is noted and they're just the interpreters we try to help, when did you you personally to something similar ?

• Site Supporter
15 minutes ago, crawshawbooth said:

Oi tink u might be takin aboot  main stream views dat u just asume are fascist cos dey dont line up wiv urs
oping dat u wont be pointin de finger at my Pikey rooots as dat might be seen as farshits behaviour

'Main stream' doesn't mean anything. 'Main stream' views can be Far Right/Fascist. The Nazi Party didn't steal power in 1933 - it was elected by the German public. They were 'Main Stream'.

Edited by Cheese