Jump to content
Wanderers Ways - passion not fashion

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Why the fuck do folk come on here to take on 'lefties'? What bleeding la la land do you live in? You must inhabit a strange old world if you think the majority of folk on here give a fuck ab

Influenced by American hysteria. Defund an already underfunded establishment. Ridiculous behaviour 

Don’t think you should be giving out grades if you’re not a teacher 

  • Site Supporter
6 minutes ago, jmjhb said:

Was the bus Protestant or Catholic?

Yes

Hence all the anger

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Site Supporter
1 hour ago, leigh white said:

Glasgow had the right idea at one time with a livery to please the punters in a divided city.

Pin on Old Glasgow Photos

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Site Supporter
On 06/04/2021 at 10:32, wanderer1984 said:

Notice the ACAB badge on her jacket. I have no sympathy for these type. The scruff actually pissed herself while being arrested. What a hero

That's Spencer from Phoenix Nights with a ginger wig! 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, RONNIE PHILLIPS said:

That's Spencer from Phoenix Nights with a ginger wig! 

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
i thought it was spider 

Edited by Escobarp
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Site Supporter
23 hours ago, Spider said:

Let’s just give Ulster back to the pikeys and have done with it. British police should be protecting us on the mainland:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-56669508

It is the perception or fear that that is happening due to the sea border that is a cause of these riots , along with the fact people didn’t get prosecuted under Covid laws for attending a funeral 

People riot there when they’re told to. 
they’ll stop when they’re told to too, but they won’t be told while Arlene seems to be intent on claiming the real criminals are Sinn Fein people who attended a funeral 
 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, fatolive said:

It is the perception or fear that that is happening due to the sea border that is a cause of these riots , along with the fact people didn’t get prosecuted under Covid laws for attending a funeral 

People riot there when they’re told to. 
they’ll stop when they’re told to too, but they won’t be told while Arlene seems to be intent on claiming the real criminals are Sinn Fein people who attended a funeral 
 

 

The Nationalists will sit back and watch the Loyalists implode.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Site Supporter
12 hours ago, fatolive said:

It is the perception or fear that that is happening due to the sea border that is a cause of these riots , along with the fact people didn’t get prosecuted under Covid laws for attending a funeral 

People riot there when they’re told to. 
they’ll stop when they’re told to too, but they won’t be told while Arlene seems to be intent on claiming the real criminals are Sinn Fein people who attended a funeral 
 

 

The fact that Brexit is causing loyalists to riot must be sending some heads into a right old spin

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Site Supporter
3 hours ago, Spider said:

The fact that Brexit is causing loyalists to riot must be sending some heads into a right old spin

Along with the fact the police are actually using water cannons as often advised as a solution 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, fatolive said:

Along with the fact the police are actually using water cannons as often advised as a solution 

I’d love to have a go of one of them

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Site Supporter
16 hours ago, fatolive said:

It is the perception or fear that that is happening due to the sea border that is a cause of these riots , along with the fact people didn’t get prosecuted under Covid laws for attending a funeral 

People riot there when they’re told to. 
they’ll stop when they’re told to too, but they won’t be told while Arlene seems to be intent on claiming the real criminals are Sinn Fein people who attended a funeral 
 

 

She has a point re the funeral, however shit loads of folk have been pushing covid boundaries and her banging on about the chief constable is ridiculous. 

As for the riots: we've got them all over, they just do them better over there.

Loads of factors contributing and not unexpected. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Site Supporter
4 hours ago, Spider said:

The fact that Brexit is causing loyalists to riot must be sending some heads into a right 

Most of these are kids, like we're seeing all over. 

Can chuck all sorts of reasons at it, but they could have gold on the shelves and would still be having kick off.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Half the rioters just look like yoof being scallies and doing stuff because a) they're bored and b) they can get away with it.  I'm sure they don't give a feck about Brexit 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Site Supporter
2 minutes ago, Duck Egg said:

Half the rioters just look like yoof being scallies and doing stuff because a) they're bored and b) they can get away with it.  I'm sure they don't give a feck about Brexit 

They don’t

They're told what to do though.

If you think this is spontaneous you’re a bit naive.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Site Supporter
1 minute ago, Duck Egg said:

Half the rioters just look like yoof being scallies and doing stuff because a) they're bored and b) they can get away with it.  I'm sure they don't give a feck about Brexit 

This. 

Some reduction in product availability may upset a few, but its far to easy and shallow just to suggest it's as simple as this.

Some community figures, with their own agendas will use anything to shift things their own way.

It goes right the way into Stormont- going to take decades more to ease tensions, if ever.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Site Supporter
1 minute ago, Spider said:

They don’t

They're told what to do though.

If you think this is spontaneous you’re a bit naive.

 

Boredom is part of it. Look at other cities beyond Ireland.

Of course it's a bit more orchestrated over there, by those with political motives.

Spring time is often the start of riot season; it's no great surprise they've happened now.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Site Supporter
2 hours ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

This. 

Some reduction in product availability may upset a few, but its far to easy and shallow just to suggest it's as simple as this.

Some community figures, with their own agendas will use anything to shift things their own way.

It goes right the way into Stormont- going to take decades more to ease tensions, if ever.

 

May have misunderstood your point but do you think the brexit reason given for the riots is about shortage of products? It’s nothing to do with products it’s the very check coming into NI from Britain, the so called sea border ,even if there was plenty of products coming in these riots would be going on because of these checks. 
there have been warnings of them for a while, workers threatened and everything for carrying out their work of checking lorries 
 
there will be loads of bored scallies joining in and loving it but it’s not boredom that caused it or spring , or a lack of products , they will be told when to riot and they will be told when to stop. 
it won’t be politicians or the psni that tell them either. 
 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.