Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

New job

bolton_blondie

1 hour ago, bolton_blondie said:

Anyone wanna give me a job? I've just been pissed on at work. I don't get paid enough for this 😫😫

Did you writhe about in it and rub it all over your boobs like they do in the films?

I had some mentally deranged bloke threatening to fill me in the other week cos I'd upset him while going about my business.  I wondered then if I should start think about doing something different for a living. I'd take that all day long over being pissed on though! 

Just console yourself with the thought you've got a whole 1% pay increase on the way.

2 minutes ago, Duck Egg said:

I had some mentally deranged bloke threatening to fill me in the other week cos I'd upset him while going about my business.  I wondered then if I should start think about doing something different for a living. I'd take that all day long over being pissed on though! 

Just console yourself with the thought you've got a whole 1% pay increase on the way.

No I just asked what you were doing 😎

• Site Supporter

Was it definitely urine?

She wasn’t looking at old black and white pictures of men in shorts riding penny farthings was she? Might have just been lady ejaculate.

Has a more musky smell. I’m told.

6 minutes ago, bolton_blondie said:

It was bad enough I had to sit on a apron and go home and get changed. Bastard work mates have no sympathy and all think it's hilarious 

To be fair it is not just your work mates.