Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Redundancy Advice

Dr Faustus

9 minutes ago, bolton_blondie said:

Depends. There's a huge difference just depending on the band size. If I told you what my cup size was you'd think fucking hell, but you'd probably think I'm alot smaller than what I really am. 

HBAYT

• Site Supporter
59 minutes ago, Winchester White said:

An F cup is pretty decent surely?

55 minutes ago, bolton_blondie said:

Depends. There's a huge difference just depending on the band size. If I told you what my cup size was you'd think fucking hell, but you'd probably think I'm alot smaller than what I really am. 

Right, so what you are saying is a D cup on a skinny lass will look mahoosive but a F cup on a chubbster won't look so big?

Bit like the cock on a skinny bloke vs a bodybuilder/fat knacker?

• Members
2 minutes ago, Winchester White said:

Right, so what you are saying is a D cup on a skinny lass will look mahoosive but a F cup on a chubbster won't look so big?

Bit like the cock on a skinny bloke vs a bodybuilder/fat knacker?

The cup size increases with the band size. Saying a D cup means nothing if you don't put a band size. All D cups are different. So basically The bigger the band, the bigger the cup. 

• Site Supporter

It’s like dealing with pre-decimal money.

A simpler system is ready and waiting (as per Rudy’s post), it’s time to make the switch and start thumbing your cans into one of 3 optional bras.

• Site Supporter
34 minutes ago, MancWanderer said:

You think Little Whitt’s a bird? And Rudy’s copped Blondie as a bloke?

Its like the fucking Twilight Zone on here these days

still waiting for him to come and do my decorating !

• Site Supporter
2 minutes ago, bolton_blondie said:

There's a 4th option. 

Pregnancy tits. 

Surely a simple system would be as it is now with a size round your chest under your tits/udders/deflated balloons and then a cup size to contain said tits/udders/deflated balloons?

Why the fuck would cup size change according to circumference of chest?

35 minutes ago, bolton_blondie said:

There's a 4th option. 

Pregnancy tits. 

The Holy grail of chebs. 

Miraculous... but very rarely do you find the trifecta of she's in the mood, her tits don't hurt and you've not breathed wrong that day 

Apparently she's been asked to keep it quiet for now, as they haven't mentioned it to anyone else, but 4/5 people may be up for consultation. 

Personally, I think they've made their mind up and they are leaning on her. We'll see what she is offered. It's been a job of convenience for her for so long, it's sad to see. She could've been so much higher if she could be arsed... But it has been easy and on her terms for so long.

I've kinda grown fond of her over the years. so feel for her. 

Oh and chebs wise - she's now asleep so I'll see what I can do, if I get busted imagine the Mitchell Brothers hiding behind a wall

As others have said the position gets made redundant not the person so if she doesn't volunteer they have to open "job at risk" consultation .

Worst thing I've ever been involved with when represented colleague in interview knowing one who should have gone (last in door and useless) was gnoshing GM.

• Members
6 hours ago, Dr Faustus said:

Apparently she's been asked to keep it quiet for now, as they haven't mentioned it to anyone else, but 4/5 people may be up for consultation. 

Personally, I think they've made their mind up and they are leaning on her. We'll see what she is offered. It's been a job of convenience for her for so long, it's sad to see. She could've been so much higher if she could be arsed... But it has been easy and on her terms for so long.

I've kinda grown fond of her over the years. so feel for her. 

Oh and chebs wise - she's now asleep so I'll see what I can do, if I get busted imagine the Mitchell Brothers hiding behind a wall

Almost likes she part fo the family. 
Plunging top and a hair twirling motion she’ll knock em bandy

23 minutes ago, Dr Faustus said:

They can't confirm exact amounts, but 13k+ depending if/when she's happy to proceed. 

I said go for 15 and the laptop

Personally I'd have snatched their hand off and be on my to Mexico by now

What is her annual salary ? If you do not mind disclosing ? 10 years she should be trying for at least 20 weeks and then 13 more for her notice period so 33 weeks. 

Doubt she will be allowed to keep laptop unless they wipe is clean and they you need licences for everything, only worth a couple of hundred quid I would think. 

Remember the Pilon element is taxable so better to get as much as possible as part of the package rather than pay. 

3 minutes ago, Ani said:

What is her annual salary ? If you do not mind disclosing ? 10 years she should be trying for at least 20 weeks and then 13 more for her notice period so 33 weeks. 

Doubt she will be allowed to keep laptop unless they wipe is clean and they you need licences for everything, only worth a couple of hundred quid I would think. 

Remember the Pilon element is taxable so better to get as much as possible as part of the package rather than pay. 

26k ish I think. 

So fag packet maths 500 a week, so she could try for 16.5?