Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

St Georges Day

embankment

45 minutes ago, fatty said:

I organise a lads do every year and we’ve done Benidorm, Marbella and palma a few times. Keep settling on the later but always looking for alternatives - what’s Gibraltar like in September ? Do u fly into Malaga ? Enough for 3 nights for 40 and 50 somethings ???

Try Malaga instead of Marbella 🌞🍺👍

2 minutes ago, jeep said:

Try Malaga instead of Marbella 🌞🍺👍

I wasn’t keen on puerto banus. Seemed full of twats and a bit too seedy for me. 

marbella town was nice. Had the first night in Malaga following monarch going bust so a quick change in flights and an extra night but only saw a bit of it as we arrived at 11 pm and were off to Marbella in the morning (but managed to stay our till 5 am)

Will add it to the list of candidates so thank you. 

was looking at Ibiza but fear we're a bit old and a few different budgets to cater for and Ibiza’s expensive. 

• Site Supporter
1 hour ago, fatty said:

I organise a lads do every year and we’ve done Benidorm, Marbella and palma a few times. Keep settling on the later but always looking for alternatives - what’s Gibraltar like in September ? Do u fly into Malaga ? Enough for 3 nights for 40 and 50 somethings ???

fly to Gibraltar direct

4 hours ago, fatty said:

Why are you going in September. 

St George's day is April 23rd you mad cunt.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Site Supporter
4 minutes ago, Dimron said:

Tomorrow...

Wifey's birthday and I've been invited out for a "celebratory" drink by two separate plastering gangs... could be messy

Dunno why, but on first reading I thought you'd written "two separatist plastering gangs". Whole new connotation. 

• Members
Just now, royal white said:

Fuck at George’s day....it’s Stephen Lawrence day today, good to see my 8 year olds school are catching up on all the missed education over the past few months and are teaching  about Stephen Lawrence 

Bit of a random subject to teach 8 year old kids