Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

St Georges Day

embankment

• Site Supporter

Haven't the government just announced that all government buildings must now fly the UK flag?

Racist cunts. It's going to look like the Nuremberg rallies in every town and city centre at this rate.

These days. Tsk.

• Members
2 minutes ago, Sweep said:

Aye, every month since lockdown started they've sent all the employees a case of beer (or bottle of Prosecco/Wine for those who don't drink beer)  -  I'm getting a bit fucking sick of it now to be honest, as I don't drink much at home, I bet I've got over 200 cans of the stuff in the garage now.

Still, I'm sure it'll all get supped when we're allowed people round 

Do you want my address to send it on?

6 minutes ago, mickbrown said:

That English stout must be way stronger than the paddy version.

But he's correct. The media said nowt about Christmas on the 25th of February either. Couldn't get my hands on any crackers for love nor money

Good news is at least his flag has another month to make its way here from China.

Made me laugh that.

The local club in our village always has a Union Jack flying outside, obviously it needs replacing a couple of times a year, as it get's fucked by wind and rain. When we asked the Steward where she buys the flags from, she said she buys them from China (via eBay) because they're just too expensive to buy here in the UK

Nothing shows national pride like fucking off manufacturers in your own country, because they're too expensive, and buying cheap from China 🤣

1 minute ago, Spider said:

Haven't the government just announced that all government buildings must now fly the UK flag?

Racist cunts. It's going to look like the Nuremberg rallies in every town and city centre at this rate.

These days. Tsk.

Robert Jenrick. The flag shagger's flag shagger.

He'd know that St Georges day is the Eleventeenth of Octvember, no messing.

7 minutes ago, Sweep said:

Aye, every month since lockdown started they've sent all the employees a case of beer (or bottle of Prosecco/Wine for those who don't drink beer)  -  I'm getting a bit fucking sick of it now to be honest, as I don't drink much at home, I bet I've got over 200 cans of the stuff in the garage now.

Still, I'm sure it'll all get supped when Traf comes for his jollies.

Oh, it will, my friend.

Is my suite ready yet?

Just now, Cheese said:

THE DAY THE MEDIA ARE FRIGHTENED OF CELEBRATING

he's just being a bit dramatic............

He'd probably have been better saying "The day that the Media and most of the population really don't give a fuck about" which I think would have been more accurate

15 minutes ago, embankment said:

OK- Absolute effin nightmare, blaming senior moment. And no Alcohol was involved. 

At least my flag will arrive in time.

Thanks for the entertainment, mind!