Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

The Prophet Mo, an illustrator and a teacher

Rudy

10 hours ago, leigh white said:

The train heading North that day had quite a few Bury fans on going to Carlisle, had a laugh with them and the prophet Miami told them to make the most of it, because you'll be kicked out of the Football League next season.

Yes, they weren't impressed with Psychic Si 😅 

36 minutes ago, kent_white said:

Yesterday I learned that's it's only the Sunni Muslims that have got a beef about pictures of Mohammed. The Shia's aren't arsed apparently.

Also there's nothing in the Quran that forbids images of him either. So it's more of a cultural thing. So they can get doubly fucked.

Everyday's a school day (unless you're a child in Batley)!

Was telling you all this years ago and got called a racist. 

Visionary, Prophet, racist....I'm just magic 🙂 

14 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

Was telling you all this years ago and got called a racist. 

Visionary, Prophet, racist....I'm just magic 🙂 

Are we allowed to draw pictures of you though? 😁

Telling us what anyway? I remember you went through a period of going on about the dangers of Wahabbiasm every other post! That nobody disagreed with you about but you kept telling us about anyway 😁

20 minutes ago, kent_white said:

Are we allowed to draw pictures of you though? 😁

Telling us what anyway? I remember you went through a period of going on about the dangers of Wahabbiasm every other post! That nobody disagreed with you about but you kept telling us about anyway 😁

Yes, draw pictures, feel free and I will also gladly sign them too 😊 

The dangers of extremism, purely as simple as that. I wish you spell the W word correctly too, I did drum it into you enough 😉

• Site Supporter
1 hour ago, kent_white said:

Yesterday I learned that's it's only the Sunni Muslims that have got a beef about pictures of Mohammed. The Shia's aren't arsed apparently.

Also there's nothing in the Quran that forbids images of him either. So it's more of a cultural thing. So they can get doubly fucked.

Everyday's a school day (unless you're a child in Batley)!

It’s a more extreme version of the same differences that exist in the various Christian denominations . 

Religious imagery / statues more prevalent in a Catholic Church than in   a Protestant church for example , but, there wouldn’t be uproar or protests outside a Protestant school in England if a teacher showed a statue of the Virgin Mary or a picture of the sacred heart to describe catholic practices. 

The protesters want fucking off and the school seemingly chucking their teacher under the bus through fear of upsetting them further are a disgrace 

Edited by fatolive

15 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

Yes, draw pictures, feel free and I will also gladly sign them too 😊 

The dangers of extremism, purely as simple as that. I wish you spell the W word correctly too, I did drum it into you enough 😉

I switched off after the hundredth time! 😁

I'll bring my sketches for you sign for me next time we've got a home game. They'll be worth a fortune in a couple of years them. Like a second pension! 😁

• Site Supporter
4 minutes ago, Youri McAnespie said:

Speaking of mascots. I reckon' Goleo is contemplating forcing Pille into performing oral sex on him, but then remembered about #justme and the fact he has no penis.

Or a micropenis obscured by his fur...

He's good at keepy-uppy though.

Goleo_and_Pille.png

Looks like he’s playing Hamlet.

Being reported that the image has been used in lessons before, not just by this teacher. 
Not sure what happened this time but previously kids were told about content and told they could leave if offended by it 

• Site Supporter

Instead of drawing Mohammed, why don’t they just print off a picture of G Glitter or J Savile and draw a big beard on?

That way it isn’t blasphemous and you still get to wave imagery of a bloke who likes the intimate company of 13 year olds.

Win Win.

31 minutes ago, Spider said:

Instead of drawing Mohammed, why don’t they just print off a picture of G Glitter or J Savile and draw a big beard on?

That way it isn’t blasphemous and you still get to wave imagery of a bloke who likes the intimate company of 13 year olds.

Win Win.

13 is much too old for all those dirty bastards.

• Site Supporter
1 hour ago, Spider said:

Win Win.

GG is also the leader of his gang 😁

Slightly off topic but why have mosques and churches stayed open during the pandemic? Surely religion is just a hobby and as important to mental health as going to the football or rugby etc for a lot of people.. as for the picture just feels like everything else at the moment, extremists take over and get given respect they don't deserve 

• Members
1 hour ago, Ghana White said:

Slightly off topic but why have mosques and churches stayed open during the pandemic? Surely religion is just a hobby and as important to mental health as going to the football or rugby etc for a lot of people.. as for the picture just feels like everything else at the moment, extremists take over and get given respect they don't deserve 

A hobby 😂

They can’t catch Covid because they’re protected by god, obviously