Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Sand Dunes.

leigh white

36 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

Thought you were coming out as a maspalomas lurker. 😂

Ha ha, those dunes were for getting your body toned up In April and then the 18-30 jaunts in some Greek Island a couple of months later to shag Doris from Scunthorpe.

3 hours ago, Mounts Kipper said:

Thought you were coming out as a maspalomas lurker. 😂

Ha. Me and the Mrs had our second holiday in Gran Can. Stayed in maspalomas and decided to walk to playa del ingles down the beach one day. 

Started hammering it down the only time we were there half way through the walk.

Ran to the nearest beach bar and sun loungers to shelter under a brolly and it was only then we realised every other cunt was about 60+ and had their giblets out. 

That's the truth your honour! 

• Members
1 minute ago, stevieb said:

Ha. Me and the Mrs had our second holiday in Gran Can. Stayed in maspalomas and decided to walk to playa del ingles down the beach one day. 

Started hammering it down the only time we were there half way through the walk.

Ran to the nearest beach bar and sun loungers to shelter under a brolly and it was only then we realised every other cunt was about 60+ and had their giblets out. 

Swinging boobies and little Willie's everywhere

• Members
7 minutes ago, stevieb said:

Me and the Mrs went to Corfu and we got a pedalo, I saw a island at the side of this cove in the distance and went for it, 

Got there and this fella came out with a stick with a flag, stuck it in the shallow water and said hello

Left the pedalo on the sand and got out, walked over this sand dune and there must have been 20 old Greek couples in the buff, except one fella who had his socks on, T-shirt but no pants, with the biggest cock I’ve honestly ever seen, it was like when you see a police horse at an away day, ginormous. That big I was almost guilty of looking too much.

The fella walked over to us with a tray of watermelon offered it is and said “2 hours”

Not sure if he wanted to sign us up for a 2 hour sesh or the tide was changing, we got on our heels pretty lively and set the sea speed record on a pedalo back to shore 

37 minutes ago, Rudy said:

Me and the Mrs went to Corfu and we got a pedalo, I saw a island at the side of this cove in the distance and went for it, 

Got there and this fella came out with a stick with a flag, stuck it in the shallow water and said hello

Left the pedalo on the sand and got out, walked over this sand dune and there must have been 20 old Greek couples in the buff, except one fella who had his socks on, T-shirt but no pants, with the biggest cock I’ve honestly ever seen, it was like when you see a police horse at an away day, ginormous. That big I was almost guilty of looking too much.

The fella walked over to us with a tray of watermelon offered it is and said “2 hours”

Not sure if he wanted to sign us up for a 2 hour sesh or the tide was changing, we got on our heels pretty lively and set the sea speed record on a pedalo back to shore 

Amazing. 

You will never know what would have happened if you stayed for 2 hours