Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Newport (A)

Leyther_Matt

Best we’ve played for weeks but yet again, no composure in front of goal. Isgrove and Jones been superb, as has John down the left and Thomason in midfield but yet again Fonz done nothing, just not involved. Early swop for Maddison down the left for him for me.

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, Whitesince63 said:

Best we’ve played for weeks but yet again, no composure in front of goal. Isgrove and Jones been superb, as has John down the left and Thomason in midfield but yet again Fonz done nothing, just not involved. Early swop for Maddison down the left for him for me.

On what I've seen I'd have Elbadouzi before Maddison at the moment. 

Apart from the looping ball from Isgrove and Jones’ superb cross for Lee our delivery (again) is atrocious. Particularly from John. 

absolutely no point working the ball down the sides when it then breaks down so often. Doyle feeds off that and he’s starving at the min 

6 minutes ago, Farnywhite said:

Just been watching that on YouTube funny as fuck series 

As for Lee he wants fucking easier to score both chances stewards enquiry 

Had me in tears of laughter many times, especially when Stan Ogden gets banned from the Rovers for clogging the toilet up and ends up being Hilda's sex slave.

That naked picture of Hilda Ogden, I'll never be able to mind bleach, ::lol::!!!

Edited by DavidLeesMullet

• Site Supporter
5 minutes ago, Take Hunt Off said:

Can't  believe  we are not three up 

Two absolute sitters missed .

Nothing wrong with the way we are playing just need to finish .Daft thing is Lee has been our best player 

Great post.

The fact that it’s Lee that’s missed them has made it difficult for some posters.

If it had been a couple of other players, the call to get them out/off would have been deafening. It could have made a simple correlation of “we are not winning, it’s his fault” claim.

Lee more than any of us on here will be more gutted and surprised he’s not finished one of those.

Hopefully we’ll sort it this half and get what we deserve

10 minutes ago, radcliffewhite1 said:

Even if tranmere win a draw ain’t bad 

Really?, they take 3 points from playing top two, and we take 2 playing two teams who haven't won in weeks and one 3rd bottom? 

Think they will be happier than us this Easter if that's how it ends up!

Edited by JimmyRiddle

1 minute ago, JimmyRiddle said:

Really?, they take 3 points from playing top two, and we take 2 playing two teams who haven't won in weeks and one 3rd bottom? 

Think they will be happier than us this Easter if that's how it ends up!

Not bothered who’s happier

its a point difference as it stands