Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Newport (A)

Leyther_Matt

• Moderators
Just now, RONNIE PHILLIPS said:

You're right. We need to tantrum & stamp our feet & demand they don't do it again. Its 4th tier football, we've had a magnificent run but it's still a 4th division team out there so there will be mistakes & limitations. 

So you dont think evatt told them to miss?

Or that it was deliberate?

• Site Supporter
3 minutes ago, RatchetMan said:

It doesn’t matter according to you lot, let’s continue to bury our heads and say “we will still go up”

Exactly as I thought

You love giving it the big one and bellowing criticism - even in the middle of a 14 game unbeaten run - but when you’re asked to offer something positive, you’ve got fuck all.

Found you out fast.

1 minute ago, Whitesince63 said:

Maybe we’re the only intelligent ones and no I don’t think we were unlucky, we were actually excellent until 10 yards from goal. I don’t imagine Lee and Doyle could miss those chances in one game again if we played until Christmas but it doesn’t excuse them. I don’t know what they do in training but obviously not shooting practice because for all the shots we do have they’re rarely on target. That’s bad play not bad luck and it’s cost us 5 points in two games.

You are not.

If you say we were not unlucky today but we were lucky at FGR you are talking shit, which given you do not swear might explain your potty mouth.

15 minutes ago, jules_darby said:

We were never “that good” that we could go til the end of the season unbeaten

But now we have lost we aren’t “that bad” like some folk are making out either

No need for the old WW bipolar boom/bust bollocks (that’s not at you BTW Eddie)

1 point over Easter is disappointing; let’s just hope we learn from it and that we’ve “had our bad spell”.

Let’s see what these boys’ character is all about; it’s football, it’s not supposed tk be easy

some utter utter fannies whinging on here. Piss funny 

Completely agree, just thought it was funny that no matter how we play, how good the run has been, whatever changes happen... we’re still bolton and we won’t make anything easy - we’ll get promoted on the last day of the season, probably with 2 minutes remaining!

Character assessment will be a big thing, if this is our “blip”, the we’ll be absolutely fine - we’ve not really been punished for it.

Beat Harrogate and start the next run 🎉

Just now, Spider said:

Exactly as I thought

You love giving it the big one and bellowing criticism - even in the middle of a 14 game unbeaten run - but when you’re asked to offer something positive, you’ve got fuck all.

Found you out fast.

Found me out? What on earth are you talking about, pointing out the teams miscomings doesn’t make me any worse of a fan than you 

4 minutes ago, Whitesince63 said:

Maybe we’re the only intelligent ones and no I don’t think we were unlucky, we were actually excellent until 10 yards from goal. I don’t imagine Lee and Doyle could miss those chances in one game again if we played until Christmas but it doesn’t excuse them. I don’t know what they do in training but obviously not shooting practice because for all the shots we do have they’re rarely on target. That’s bad play not bad luck and it’s cost us 5 points in two games.

Completely unacceptable 

6 minutes ago, RatchetMan said:

It doesn’t matter according to you lot, let’s continue to bury our heads and say “we will still go up”

Fucking tit you pal 

• Members
18 minutes ago, RatchetMan said:

No need for the insults. Along with your posting of half naked women it just makes you look simple 

Sorry

Natalie-Cassidy_thefappening2015_com-5.j
🤡 

• Site Supporter
11 minutes ago, woolli said:

Listen Mr, i was probably watching Bolton when you wasnt even thought of! I was at Scarborough when we lost 4-0, previous to that ive seen us lose at QPR 7-1, and previous to that i was at Chelsea when we was 3-0 up and lost 4-3 So yes, i do have an idea where we have been!

So what? Does that make your opinion more valid? I know plenty of old, cantankerous fellows that love to dwell in negativity.

You’ve suddenly piped up after us losing our first game in 15. I’ll ask again what’s your prediction for the season?