Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Newport (A)

Leyther_Matt

• Site Supporter
5 minutes ago, RatchetMan said:

Found me out? What on earth are you talking about, pointing out the teams miscomings doesn’t make me any worse of a fan than you 

The floor is yours 

Tell us what needs to be done to stop this pathetic run we’re on.

You’re good at fishing out the shit, let’s hear what you’d do. ‘63 has declined to tell us I notice, so it’s all on you.

13 minutes ago, Ani said:

All of which is totally reasonable, I disagree a lot with your take on our position but you seem capable of accepting it ain't all black and white unlike some of the recent arrivals. 
Lee's 3 misses from any pro player were individually very poor for such a good player to miss all three is incredible. 

I know but that is football, sport, it's infuriating, but is what it is. I am weirdly pragmatic with stuff like that out of the moment.

What really does piss me off though is our tactics, our reticence to get the ball in the box at times. Particularly from set plays, we would never have got lucky like they did coz we would have never swung it in until we are chasing the game. We would have taken it short; and I know the logic is to work it into.a better position, yet often that is back to Gilks!

I don't mind Evatt playing his 'style', he will live or die by it ultimately, just wish we could be a little bit more street smart with dead balls. Can't BSA come in as a consultant and try to meld the percentages game we used to play so successfully!

Edited by JimmyRiddle

1 minute ago, Whitesince63 said:

I’ve no choice diver like everyone else but what I can’t understand is how easily you and others on here just seem to accept it.

Where have I said that I’ve accepted it?

but, I note that you have

I can’t speak for anyone else.

1 minute ago, Spider said:

The floor is yours 

Tell us what needs to be done to stop this pathetic run we’re on.

You’re good at fishing out the shit, let’s hear what you’d do. ‘63 has declined to tell us I notice, so it’s all on you.

Put the ball in the fucking net

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, Whitesince63 said:

I’ve no choice diver like everyone else but what I can’t understand is how easily you and others on here just seem to accept it.

Unlike some, we’ve mostly come to realise that sulking like a twat or shrugging our collective shoulders garners exactly the same result. You crying more tears than me doesn’t make you a better fan.

6 minutes ago, Burndens Bogs said:

Nobody forces you to come on here. Yerself/shite since 63 and hughmungus just rub folk up the wrong way. All wind up merchants imo.

And you and others don’t rub people with different views up the wrong way with your insults, platitudes and reluctance to see what’s in front of you? This board is for comments and just because you don’t agree with some of them doesn’t give you any right to ridicule. We’ve thrown away 5 points needlessly when two wins would have put us in a stellar position. Some of us are more concerned about that but obviously you’re not. Fine but just disagree, don’t criticise.

2 minutes ago, Whitesince63 said:

And you and others don’t rub people with different views up the wrong way with your insults, platitudes and reluctance to see what’s in front of you? This board is for comments and just because you don’t agree with some of them doesn’t give you any right to ridicule. We’ve thrown away 5 points needlessly when two wins would have put us in a stellar position. Some of us are more concerned about that but obviously you’re not. Fine but just disagree, don’t criticise.

I think you are right, you just should be a mod on here 

Gonzo out! 

2 minutes ago, ZiggyStardust said:

Says the man critising everyone who disagrees with him.

I haven’t disagreed with anyone about the actual match, I’m still waiting for a decent post to disagree with. All I do resent is the name calling and initial abuse, which is what I responded to.

At the point where EI needs to demand more from the whole side going forward. Our reliance on Doyle whose not exactly deadly is at risk of being our downfall 

Jones and John have picked up a couple but the back 4 don’t weigh in with any goals

with Sarce out we can’t rely on midfield to pick up a few 

the forward players although sometimes pleasing on the eye NEED to be delivering more. Fonz 6? Dapo non I can recollect. Arthur 2? Isgrove non. Miller has a few which were important but hardly an impressive number. 

yes it’s night and day compared to where we were before Xmas. But now in this position it can’t become a “what if” come May

big games need big players and it’s time they all stood up and showed why they’re here