Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

George Floyd murder trial

Rudy

2 minutes ago, Not in Crawley said:

It really isn't. It's the complete opposite.

In your opinion. Not in mine. You struggle with other people having a differing opinion. Accept we are all different. Very in our case. 

it isn’t the complete opposite. There will be more people in the uk not giving a fuck than do. 

Edited by Escobarp

1 minute ago, royal white said:

Yep this. Sick of hearing about it now, there’s enough shit happening on our own doorstep. 

Correct. Let’s get our own house in order. The guys a cunt and he’s now spending probably the rest of his life inside where he rightfully belongs. I’m pleased with the verdict. 

Just now, Escobarp said:

In your opinion. Not in mine. You struggle with other people having a differing opinion. Accent we are all different. Very in our case. 

it isn’t the complete opposite. There will be more people in the uk not giving a fuck than do. 

I don't, I struggle with ignorance and stupidity, both of which you display with a regularity that is boring.

Just now, Mr Grey said:

Good point, its a thread, I popped over and gave my opinion that I don't give a fuck and I believe the majority of the UK don't give a fuck.

Unfortunately NiC was a BLM supporter and he's still trying to give them credence, even though the majority of people have sussed the fuckers out and what they really stand for.

We can chew the fat over a few pints Saturday whilst wee Willy Winkie lights a candle 🕯 

Just now, Mr Grey said:

Good point, its a thread, I popped over and gave my opinion that I don't give a fuck and I believe the majority of the UK don't give a fuck.

Unfortunately NiC was a BLM supporter and he's still trying to give them credence, even though the majority of people have sussed the fuckers out and what they really stand for.

When was I supposed BLM supporter?

I'm not sure teaching is a career for you.

5 minutes ago, Not in Crawley said:

Agreeing with each other doesn't make you sharp, it proves my point.

As I’ve said before. You’re barking up the wrong tree. But carry on 👍🏼and if I’m as stupid as you make out you need to have a long hard look at yourself in the mirror 😎

Edited by Escobarp

1 minute ago, jmjhb said:

This was the first time in Minnesota state history that a white police officer has been held accountable for killing a Black man apparently.

Is that the only state where that applies? I would be surprised if it is. Got to be worse states than that for it?

by it I mean police brutality against blacks going unpunished 

Edited by Escobarp

Just now, jmjhb said:

This was the first time in Minnesota state history that a white police officer has been held accountable for killing a Black man apparently.

How many white officers have killed white people? How many black officers have killed black people? How many black people have been killed by the police in total? 

PE teachers, could run rings round them at 12

1 minute ago, jmjhb said:

Indeed, it's a bit sad the usuals will hang themselves on their own petard.