Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

George Floyd murder trial

Rudy

2 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

Is that the only state where that applies? I would be surprised if it is. Got to be worse states than that for it?

by it I mean police brutality against blacks going unpunished 

No idea, I imagine it would be worse in the Southern states

2 minutes ago, royal white said:

How many white officers have killed white people? How many black officers have killed black people? How many black people have been killed by the police in total? 

How would I know?

Just now, Mr Grey said:

PC Cheese Brie & Inspector Jeremy Crawley, racial crime busters, who hunt down ignorant people and brexiteers amongst the seedy football forums of Bolton, who dares woke is the name of the game, any differing opinions will not be listened to, unfortunately for them, Miami Vice will be along soon to put them in WW Jail 💣

You ok?

7 minutes ago, Mr Grey said:

PC Cheese Brie & Inspector Jeremy Crawley, racial crime busters, who hunt down ignorant people and brexiteers amongst the seedy football forums of Bolton, who dares woke is the name of the game, any differing opinions will not be listened to, unfortunately for them, Miami Vice will be along soon to put them in WW Jail 💣

Here to sort it out as requested.

Oops, you said Miami Vice 

Will leave you to it 😃 

Unless it changes stuff through America it will just continue. The only reason this changed was it was on social media. 

wouldn’t be a copper there. Every cunt has a gun and if it goes wrong you are either dead or in prison. 

good news for the family and hopefully the police will be less likely just shoot folk. Think it will go the other way again though when police start to hesitate and a few of them get killed. Trump will be back ruling the roost. A very sad state of affairs for all concerned 

• Moderators
9 hours ago, Spider said:

Now those are the terrified eyes of a bloke who knows he’ll have an arsehole like it’s just sat on a landmine by dawn tomorrow

Even the nonces will be picking on him 

Bottom of the pile this one

• Site Supporter
2 hours ago, miamiwhite said:

I was gobsmacked when the news channel revealed this call, before the case had finished.

Didn't catch it all, but I think it was reported that the judge had said the case could still finish as the jury had been sent out and shouldn't have heard about the call, but the call itself might be grounds for an appeal.

Either way, it was a major faux pas. 

If that call had impacted on the case, and it had gone to a retrial, then there'd have been loads of unrest.

I quite like Biden, but that was plain daft.

37 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

I was gobsmacked when the news channel revealed this call, before the case had finished.

Didn't catch it all, but I think it was reported that the judge had said the case could still finish as the jury had been sent out and shouldn't have heard about the call, but the call itself might be grounds for an appeal.

Either way, it was a major faux pas. 

If that call had impacted on the case, and it had gone to a retrial, then there'd have been loads of unrest.

I quite like Biden, but that was plain daft.

Did you see the video of Biden's when the Rodney King case was around ? Granted it was years ago, but not many in politics veer from their side of things and point of view.