Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

George Floyd murder trial

Rudy

1 minute ago, Rudy said:

You’re a nurse do something!

I'm curious about how much fentanyl the had in his system. That stuff is super strong. Nowt like a synthetic opioid to suppress your respiratory system.

He was COVID positive as well apparently. 

Can't help but think those must have been factors. That and someone kneeling on his trachea of course. 

• Members
25 minutes ago, kent_white said:

I'm curious about how much fentanyl the had in his system. That stuff is super strong. Nowt like a synthetic opioid to suppress your respiratory system.

He was COVID positive as well apparently. 

Can't help but think those must have been factors. That and someone kneeling on his trachea of course. 

You saying he’s a vile druggy thug?

Just now, Winchester White said:

1.6 or 1.9? My brother had a 1.9 which he mildly fettled with, scared the shit out of me on many occasions driving like a dickhead. 

1.9 I bought it off my dad 8 years ago. Never been a massive fan of cars but I just love this model. The noise, the speed, the look and simplicity.

• Members
6 hours ago, wanderer1984 said:

1.9 I bought it off my dad 8 years ago. Never been a massive fan of cars but I just love this model. The noise, the speed, the look and simplicity.

Took the design off rally cars, smal, light rigid, with a stupid fuckin engine that makes it go like the clappers. There’s no way a 1.9 engine should be in that car 😂

I wonder if/when this will turn into a massive "whataboutery" thread.....I'm surprised the usual suspect hasn't already turned up and started posting things he's found on Twitter, or asking why other (totally unrelated) cases aren't as high profile

• Members
20 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

Manslaughter for me, but will probably be found guilty of murder. 

That’s going to be the biggest argument, manslaughter has to be without malice, and they will argue that it was without.

Leaning on a mans neck for 8:42 whilst he says multiple times he can’t breathe will be hard to argue against 

• Moderators
22 minutes ago, Rudy said:

That’s going to be the biggest argument, manslaughter has to be without malice, and they will argue that it was without.

Leaning on a mans neck for 8:42 whilst he says multiple times he can’t breathe will be hard to argue against 

Fine line between 2nd degree murder and voluntary manslaughter, could go either way, but 9.5 minutes on his neck, with witnesses pointing out he can't breath and not moving, and with him showing no intent to check he's ok (protect and serve), I think he's fucked

11 hours ago, Rudy said:

You saying he’s a vile druggy thug?

I'm saying that from a nursing perspective if somebody is able to talk then it's clear sign that their airway isn't blocked.

Having said that - it's still not a great idea to kneel on someone's neck for 8 minutes.

The key for me is whether that restraint is what the Police in the US are taught to do and if so whether he applied it correctly - or whether he just decided to do it himself.

If it's the latter then this cop is knackered no matter what GF had in his system. If it's the former then I reckon it's reasonable to question whether the levels of fentanyl in his system could have contributed to a respiratory arrest.

I just hope that they can get to the truth - however unpalatable they might find that truth to be. 

2 hours ago, Sweep said:

I wonder if/when this will turn into a massive "whataboutery" thread.....I'm surprised the usual suspect hasn't already turned up and started posting things he's found on Twitter, or asking why other (totally unrelated) cases aren't as high profile

Fuck all interest in a junky gangster, you stick to your virtue signalling.

12 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

Fuck all interest in a junky gangster, you stick to your virtue signalling.

I'm not virtue signaling at all, I'm glad he got his windpipe crushed - I wish they'd do that sort of thing to a few more people, and I wish our police would have done this sort of thing the other day when those scrotes in Bristol were rioting

It was, it was a million dollar bill an' all...

71kZW4IZbvL._AC_SL1188_.jpg

The shopkeeper was Korean though and the cigs were Chinese knockoffs made of sawdust and shredded copies of The Wuhan Bugle - so the filth were torn.

As are the 'conservatives', they'd love to Whattabout with the case of a white lad who suffered a similar fate to not much fanfare.

Unfortunately though there's one right in their laps he was a mouthy spice-smoking ner do well who was wielding a plastic JD Sports bag with malicious intent.

Therefore he probably deserved summary death an' all, whitey or not.

• Site Supporter
4 hours ago, kent_white said:

I'm saying that from a nursing perspective if somebody is able to talk then it's clear sign that their airway isn't blocked.

Having said that - it's still not a great idea to kneel on someone's neck for 8 minutes.

The key for me is whether that restraint is what the Police in the US are taught to do and if so whether he applied it correctly - or whether he just decided to do it himself.

If it's the latter then this cop is knackered no matter what GF had in his system. If it's the former then I reckon it's reasonable to question whether the levels of fentanyl in his system could have contributed to a respiratory arrest.

I just hope that they can get to the truth - however unpalatable they might find that truth to be. 

This.

A genuine trial, based on evidence and assessment of the facts. Presumably a beyond reasonable doubt level needs to be reached.

The rest of it all is unhelpful.