Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Times you fuck up at work

barryk32

• Site Supporter

Right, so... I need some reassurance.

Yesterday I bought a bottle of pop from the shop, it tasted a bit funny but I thought it was just me.  After about a quarter I decided it wasn't me and looked inside to see fucking huge lumps of mould floating about.

Fast forward to today, we're doing a  flat move in Manchester and it's weird as the new tennant has already moved in at the weekend.  They give us access and leave us to it to move the old tennants stuff out.

Now my arse is struggling, upset stomach doesn't come close and I have a number of emergency explosive shits throughout the morning.  Now I'm not a fucking scruff and make sure the loo is as I would expect to find it.

Now..... Unfortunately I underestimate the power of the blowback and so the new tennant sends our customer WhatsApp of the underside of the seat which has splashback.

I'm fucking mortified

Edited by barryk32

• Members
38 minutes ago, barryk32 said:

Yesterday I bought a bottle of pop from the shop, it tasted a bit funny but I thought it was just me.  After about a quarter I decided it wasn't me and looked inside to see fucking huge lumps of mould floating about.

Fast forward to today, we're doing a  flat move in Manchester and it's weird as the new tennant has already moved in at the weekend.  They give us access and leave us to it to move the old tennants stuff out.

Now my arse is struggling, upset stomach doesn't come close and I have a number of emergency explosive shits throughout the morning.  Now I'm now a fucking scruff and make sure the loo is as I would expect to find it.

Now..... Unfortunately I underestimate the power of the blowback and so the new tennant sends our customer WhatsApp of the underside of the seat which has splashback.

I'm fucking mortified

Dirty sod 😂 I wanna hear the story of the Asian woman who sat up front with you and Jake in the van 😂😂

33 minutes ago, barryk32 said:

Now my arse is struggling, upset stomach doesn't come close and I have a number of emergency explosive shits throughout the morning.  Now I'm now a fucking scruff and make sure the loo is as I would expect to find it.

I'm fucking mortified

What has your company/boss said about it? It's obviously a mistake on your part but the thing i don't get is the pop having mould in it. The stuff must have been well out of date or wasn't sealed properly. I've never seen mould in a bottle of any drink before.

• Site Supporter
6 minutes ago, wanderer1984 said:

What has your company/boss said about it? It's obviously a mistake on your part but the thing i don't get is the pop having mould in it. The stuff must have been well out of date or wasn't sealed properly. I've never seen mould in a bottle of any drink before.

I'm the boss and it's my company.

It was in date and the seal was in tact.  Must've been a problem with it though. 

It wasn't carbonated if that makes a difference

• Site Supporter

Wouldn't worry, I make feck up's daily. Not much you can do really aside from pay for a cleaner and apologise. Send them a message like above and hope they see the funny side. 

I fck up on a daily basis at work, some big some small. Our works toilets are in the middle of the admin block, it's unisex toilets with a divider down the middle and it's pretty much open, so any "noises" travel.. I've been caught short during the day and had to use the flush about 3/4 times to disguise any noises that have been trumpeted by the bowl!

I approved an overspend of £170,000 on media once to get away early for a holiday. Didn't check if the client was payment up front.

That was a sweaty meeting with finance when I returned. Thankfully my best mate ran the dept so he managed to lose most of it in other budgets.

I think we got about £30k back.

Moral of the story? Always be nice to finance, they'll cover up your fuck ups.

• Members
11 minutes ago, little whitt said:

looking at a job in a big house last week with the Builder 

was empty old dear in a home ( GETing DEAD ) soon 

he said i need a massive SHIT  i said you cant in hear 

o i can 

next thing we hear a shout ...only the daughter coming up stairs 

There is now real potential in this thread thanks to this absolute diamond of a post