Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Worlds Worst Wankers

• Site Supporter

No, not the new name for us WW'rs but I am sure the cap fits! šŸ˜‰

Got me thinking after a convo I hadĀ recently had with the BiLĀ about the dickheads we have all met over the years.

We all know loads but it has to be limited to small time nobbers and daft billy big bollocks; not gangsters from Salford or Manc running the shop.

So, come on WWW, your best stories about someĀ small time wanker is obviously requested, but if anyone has suitableĀ comeuppance as well forĀ said nobber then all the better!

3 minutes ago, Winchester White said:

No, not the new name for us WW'rs but I am sure the cap fits! šŸ˜‰

Got me thinking after a convo I hadĀ recently had with the BiLĀ about the dickheads we have all met over the years.

We all know loads but it has to be limited to small time nobbers and daft billy big bollocks; not gangsters from Salford or Manc running the shop.

So, come on WWW, your best stories about someĀ small time wanker is obviously requested, but if anyone has suitableĀ comeuppance as well forĀ said nobber then all the better!

my number one right now would be that "" stoneĀ  bastard battering that little Phillipino woman as she walked to church last sunday
she is still in hospital with a smashed pelvis and is lucky to be alive
he was out on life time parole after killing his mother
god bless America

• Members

I'd probably say the biggest wankers I know are the ones who kicked my dad unconscious and kicked my mums front tooth out whilst on the floorĀ  when she was trying to protect him on the way back from the local when I was 14. Wankers got a fine and community service.Ā 

I still see the pricks occasionally now.Ā 

2 minutes ago, bolton_blondie said:

I'd probably say the biggest wankers I know are the ones who kicked my dad unconscious and kicked my mums front tooth out whilst on the floorĀ  when she was trying to protect him on the way back from the local when I was 14. Wankers got a fine and community service.Ā 

That wasnā€™t near the rbs branch was it?Ā 

• Site Supporter
4 minutes ago, bolton_blondie said:

What the fuck?

Esco, I am sure you have connections šŸ‘

• Site Supporter
10 minutes ago, crawshawbooth said:

my number one right now would be that "" stoneĀ  bastard battering that little Phillipino woman as she walked to church last sunday
she is still in hospital with a smashed pelvis and is lucky to be alive
he was out on life time parole after killing his mother
god bless America

I have no idea what you are talking about pal, you got a link?

Just now, bolton_blondie said:

Yes

I remember that,Ā as whilst what happened to your dad was bad it was what happened to your mam that stuck with meĀ and Iā€™m sure I recall who one of the little cunts was as well.Ā 
Ā 

did they ever get what was coming to them?

• Members
1 minute ago, Escobarp said:

I remember that,Ā as whilst what happened to your dad was bad it was what happened to your mam that stuck with meĀ and Iā€™m sure I recall who one of the little cunts was as well.Ā 
Ā 

did they ever get what was coming to them?

Nope. Fuckers did it to others too.Ā 

The main little cunt has been in the same pubs as me occasionally and even though it's been 20 years I could quite easily murder him.Ā 

Edited by bolton_blondie

8 minutes ago, bolton_blondie said:

Nope. Fuckers did it to others too.Ā 

The main little cunt has been in the same pubs as me occasionally and even though it's been 20 years I could quite easily murder him.Ā 

Am I on the right lines that one of them has initials AW or was that just idol gossip at the time?

1 minute ago, bolton_blondie said:

I'd say he's late 30s now and yes. You will know the prick.Ā 

I do and heā€™s an utter cunt. Always wanted to be the hardman. I used to be mates many moons ago with his brother who before he turned into a pisscan was alright. The 3rdĀ brother if Iā€™m right was in between them in age? And was a nice quiet lad.Ā 
Ā 

now I know who the main one was I can guess the other rats as well.Ā 

• Members
Just now, Escobarp said:

I do and heā€™s an utter cunt. Always wanted to be the hardman. I used to be mates many moons ago with his brother who before he turned into a pisscan was alright. The 3rdĀ brother if Iā€™m right was in between them in age? And was a nice quiet lad.Ā 
Ā 

now I know who the main one was I can guess the other rats as well.Ā 

1 is dead. Shame really.Ā 

3 minutes ago, bolton_blondie said:

Sorry yeah one of the group. Yep you know exactly who it is.Ā 

I do now yes. Sorry your mam and dad had to go through that it was terrible. Amazed nobody did owt. I canā€™t believe it was so long ago either.Ā 
Ā 

fwiw I would love to see CB get whatā€™s coming I never knew it was that lot Ā always to this day believed it was a different group by virtue of one persons name being mentioned who now Iā€™m sure canā€™t have been involved Ā 

you never know whatā€™s round the corner anyway šŸ˜ you can live in hope BB