Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

BWFC V Harrogate Town

Ratwhite

Just now, Whitesince63 said:

And they think it’s us as “newbies” that are out of step RM, spoiling their little clique. You’d think they’d be glad of some intelligent comments for once?

We're still waiting... 😉 :D 

10 minutes ago, Whitesince63 said:

And they think it’s us as “newbies” that are out of step RM, spoiling their little clique. You’d think they’d be glad of some intelligent comments for once?

The treatment of us has been absolutely disgusting.

Made out to be wind up merchants off the back of merely stating where the team could improve on. (We turned out to be right might I add) 

• Members
18 minutes ago, RatchetMan said:

The treatment of us has been absolutely disgusting.

Made out to be wind up merchants off the back of merely stating where the team could improve on. (We turned out to be right might I add) 

You’re a sensitive soul aren’t you 

50 minutes ago, Whitesince63 said:

It is amazing how familiar your tone seems, as though you are an existing poster just trying to wind people up  

6 minutes ago, Ani said:

It is amazing how familiar your tone seems, as though you are an existing poster just trying to wind people up  

you’ve obviously got some deep seated trust issues. You do know new people can join this forum and have an opinion differing to yours don’t you? 

13 minutes ago, RatchetMan said:

you’ve obviously got some deep seated trust issues. You do know new people can join this forum and have an opinion differing to yours don’t you? 

Ahh there as I would expect is the other one jumping to defend him.

It is like a tag team. 

20 minutes ago, RatchetMan said:

But humour me and explain how you found WWAys and what inspired you to join and start posting so much ? 

Just now, RatchetMan said:

I’m a bolton wanderers supporter. 

One of the most passionate I am sure. But the question is what bought you here now and why so many posts at once? Did you used to make such deep and thoughtful contributions elsewhere? Surely a person with deep views must have had an outlet previously ? 

12 minutes ago, Ani said:

One of the most passionate I am sure. But the question is what bought you here now and why so many posts at once? Did you used to make such deep and thoughtful contributions elsewhere? Surely a person with deep views must have had an outlet previously ? 

who knows what brought me here, who knows what brought anyone here. Maybe I’d joined to debate with fellow wanderers, It wasn’t to be told to fuck off every 5 minutes that’s for sure

4 minutes ago, RatchetMan said:

who knows what brought me here, who knows what brought anyone here. Maybe I’d joined to debate with fellow wanderers, It wasn’t to be told to fuck off every 5 minutes that’s for sure

Stop acting the cunt with your online bumder mates and film will stop telling you to fuck off 😁