Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

BWFC V Harrogate Town

Ratwhite

54 minutes ago, Biggish Dave said:

Is there a match on Saturday?

Yes against the mighty Harrogate. 

Me and the lad were talking last night and agreed that if we can beat Harrogate, Salford & Morecambe then we will go up. 

After the chat we both smiled knowingly as if to say, how the fcuk has it come to this? 

6 minutes ago, Ani said:

Must get boring replying to the same posts twice. 

Not really Ani, it’s the pointless and abusive remarks to other posters from the likes of you that bores me. Can’t you just concentrate on posting about wanderers instead of trying to constantly prove how childish you all are?

43 minutes ago, Whitesince63 said:

Not really Ani, it’s the pointless and abusive remarks to other posters from the likes of you that bores me. Can’t you just concentrate on posting about wanderers instead of trying to constantly prove how childish you all are?

Abusive ? Me? Are you not swearing at people today Mr Potty Mouth ? 

You do know this is an internet football forum ? People may not take it seriously 24/7, although I forget you are a more committed and passionate fan than me  🙄🤣😎

6 hours ago, Ani said:

Abusive ? Me? Are you not swearing at people today Mr Potty Mouth ? 

You do know this is an internet football forum ? People may not take it seriously 24/7, although I forget you are a more committed and passionate fan than me  🙄🤣😎

You see you just can’t help yourself throwing insults out can you? I like a joke as much as anyone Ani but I’d respect you a lot more if you just stopped the daft comments and got back to remembering yourself that this is a football forum. I’m sure we’re all passionate fans on here or we wouldn’t bother being here and banter is great but some of what’s gone on isn’t banter and there’s no place for it. I’m sure one or two don’t know how to behave but from your other posts I’d put you above that so can we please refrain from the name calling and get back to discussing our views on the really exciting end to our season? 🤐🤪

4 minutes ago, Whitesince63 said:

You see you just can’t help yourself throwing insults out can you? I like a joke as much as anyone Ani but I’d respect you a lot more if you just stopped the daft comments and got back to remembering yourself that this is a football forum. I’m sure we’re all passionate fans on here or we wouldn’t bother being here and banter is great but some of what’s gone on isn’t banter and there’s no place for it. I’m sure one or two don’t know how to behave but from your other posts I’d put you above that so can we please refrain from the name calling and get back to discussing our views on the really exciting end to our season? 🤐🤪

Excellent post. That reminds me of many a ticking off I got at School. Sent shivers down my spine..

You’re not a former teacher by any chance are you Sir?