Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

BWFC V Harrogate Town

Ratwhite

18 minutes ago, Spider said:

The point you seem to be missing is this : You are welcome to your opinion. It’s just that your opinions tend to be a right fucking pile of bollocks so you get stick for them.

You could say the Earth is flat and you’d be entitled to do so, but you should expect to get a justified load of abuse.

Furthermore, you and Rattleshit are just here to moan and fucking whine. Constantly. Spoiler alert - we could win 15-0 today and you two would still be able to moan about something.

Its in your nature. Usually something to do with a dissatisfaction in your personal affairs manifesting itself anonymously on the internet.

You see this is just the kind of silly, childish remark that results in caustic replys but I think both myself and ratchet man have now learned to rise above them and ignore them, so write away, you’ll only be conversing with yourself.

• Site Supporter
2 minutes ago, Whitesince63 said:

You see this is just the kind of silly, childish remark that results in caustic replys but I think both myself and ratchet man have now learned to rise above them and ignore them, so write away, you’ll only be conversing with yourself.

Clearly you haven’t and you Irony-o-meter is broken.

I have to sit near odious types like you on a match day. First misplaced pass and they’re off their seats, bellowing at top note about poor selections, lack of effort blah blah blah.

On a 14 game undefeated streak or 27 defeats in a row, makes no difference. They go for a moan. Never a positive word and they’re gone on 83 minutes so they can moan on the fucking bus home too.

9 minutes ago, Spider said:

I have to sit near odious types like you on a match day. First misplaced pass and they’re off their seats, bellowing at top note about poor selections, lack of effort blah blah blah.

On a 14 game undefeated streak or 27 defeats in a row, makes no difference. They go for a moan. Never a positive word and they’re gone on 83 minutes so they can moan on the fucking bus home too.

Yawn.

• Site Supporter
Just now, Whitesince63 said:

Yawn.

So I’m right then.

Thanks.

Enjoy the game, picking and prodding at any minute error a Bolton player makes. We may even land back to back defeats and your Johnson will go all hard and fizzy.

18 minutes ago, Spider said:

you’ve never met either of us you prat, I’ve been one of the more positive posters on here lately. 

I CBA reading the whole Fred but how on Earth are tweedle dee and tweedle dumb upsetting folk before we’ve even started the game?! 🤪

Spoke to a Tranny fan earlier , he thinks spearing is out today but then should be ok, and also Vaughan could make a surprise return, so there’s danger of them returning to form

Yes it’s win first of course but we could really help ourselves if we win by 3 or 4, as it could be tight come the end of the season. 

3rd being decided on GD isn’t that unfeasible from where we stand right now  

13 minutes ago, RoadRunnerFan said:

In fairness to these two/(one?), Sluffy and Custard never really discussed football, so a very different modus operandi here. 

Are you sure they never discussed football?

Their posts were that long and mind numbingly boring I never really got passed the first couple of sentences. 😴

Surely probability dictates that in such wordy text, this subject must have at least been touched 😂

1 hour ago, Spider said:

The point you seem to be missing is this : You are welcome to your opinion. It’s just that your opinions tend to be a right fucking pile of bollocks so you get stick for them.

You could say the Earth is flat and you’d be entitled to do so, but you should expect to get a justified load of abuse.

Furthermore, you and Rattleshit are just here to moan and fucking whine. Constantly. Spoiler alert - we could win 15-0 today and you two would still be able to moan about something.

Its in your nature. Usually something to do with a dissatisfaction in your personal affairs manifesting itself anonymously on the internet.

put the nob and hatchet mon on ignore. Instant improvement. win today and take em off coz wont hear a peep. job done