Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

BWFC V Harrogate Town

Ratwhite

• Site Supporter
4 minutes ago, RatchetMan said:

I’m man enough to admit when I’m wrong. Bet you were itching to bring that comment up 

I was itching for us to win. Not throwing the towel in at half-time because we were 1-0 down and itching for us to lose.

Edited by Cheese

18 minutes ago, RONNIE PHILLIPS said:

We always seem to move the ball quicker with Thomason in the team imo. Hard fought win. We weren't good but I'd rather be lucky than good 😉

They tired second half which helped but I think Thomason made a big difference. Playing the ball through midfield and supporting the front 3. 

Edited by Ani

A couple of goals out of nowhere really, but it took some serious character to raise the intensity as we did in the second half and then to see it through. Results elsewhere gone our way and once again it’s back in our own hands. 

Had £20 on us before the game at 5/4. Put a fiver on us at one down at 10/3 and another fiver at half-time at 11/2. 

Never in doubt 😅 

Happy Saturday folks. Keep smiling and enjoy the evening COYWM

• Site Supporter
2 minutes ago, RONNIE PHILLIPS said:

We always seem to move the ball quicker with Thomason in the team imo. Hard fought win. We weren't good but I'd rather be lucky than good 😉

I think he's guaranteed to start the next few games after today.

He's shown that he can hold onto the ball and use it sensibly. Big game for the lad today. 👍

7 minutes ago, Cheese said:

I was itching for us to win. Not throwing the towel in at half-time because we were 1-0 down and itching for us to lose.

We don’t score many goals, forgive me for thinking that we’d struggle at 1-0 down, especially how we were playing 

• Site Supporter
Just now, RatchetMan said:

We don’t score many goals, forgive me for thinking that we’d struggle at 1-0 down, especially how we were playing 

We won you miserable cunt! Enjoy your evening.

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, RatchetMan said:

I’ll ask you once and only once, please refrain from calling me a cunt again.

Fuck off you cunt! Enjoy the winning feeling!

Edited by Cheese

3 hours ago, Morizio said:

Are you sure they never discussed football?

Their posts were that long and mind numbingly boring I never really got passed the first couple of sentences. 😴

Surely probability dictates that in such wordy text, this subject must have at least been touched 😂

Cant recall anything bar Eddie Davies, balance sheets, companies house charge documents etc. Think they only really posted on the takeover thread. They were called out at the time for never discussing football. 

Hope Maddison never gets on the pitch again , every time he is challenged he goes down like he’s been shot.Contributes zero to our play.There was a big hole top of our midfield & I’m glad to say Thomason coming on & Lee filling those gaps helped a lot .Fortunate to win , much worse teams than them in this league.Their no.3 was a good leader & had more to his game than just long throws.

It’s a great result & we crack on.