Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

BWFC V Harrogate Town

Ratwhite

25 minutes ago, Biggish Dave said:

Never mind Maddison being shite, flip it on its head. 

We're the players expecting too much of him, looking to find him all the time because they've seen what he can do in training?

I don't know. Its unfair to pin the blame on MM though. He was no worse than Dapo or Isgrove 1st half. 

I don't think any of our outfield players were even ok 1st half. MM ain't a scapegoat for me and I ain't written him off

Bang on

• Site Supporter
7 minutes ago, RatchetMan said:

Could all change Tuesday if we lose and tranny win. 

You’re not wrong. And I’m sure we all look at the results and the table enough to know that. But why say it? Because you believe that’s what will happen or to provoke a reaction? (which yes I’ve done and I promised myself I wouldn’t)

Tranmere have won 1 of the last 6 now.  Forest green one point in the last 6 games

Shows how unpredictable this league is when we played port vale who hadn’t won in 7 and beat them they have gone on to win every game since 6 on the bounce could still make the play offs out side chance with a good run in 

Edited by Farnywhite

11 minutes ago, Mr Grey said:

Did he actually come out with MM was starting?

I think he was just mentioned him and to give the lad some confidence, he's a cracking player, unfortunately it ain't working out for him and I'm not sure we have enough time to give him time.

No he didn’t mention him by name but you take my point.

He also spoke about changing the team for Salford.

It was naive.

I bet he doesn’t do it again anyway.

Edited by captainmed

Just now, victor meldrew said:

imagine if we hadn't dropped 5 points over easter.

Gilks from the off, not playing that silly system early doors

all ifs 

• Site Supporter
54 minutes ago, Eavesy said:

Evatt getting a lot of credit.

hmmm. It was his strange choice of team from the start that put us on our arse. 

I was surprised, but we had dropped off a bit recently, and if he's been doing well in training, then you can't blame IE for trying.

• Site Supporter
13 minutes ago, desperado said:

You’re not wrong. And I’m sure we all look at the results and the table enough to know that. But why say it? Because you believe that’s what will happen or to provoke a reaction? (which yes I’ve done and I promised myself I wouldn’t)

You are on and reading so answer my above post @RatchetMan I’ve not called you any names, yet, so come on?

• Site Supporter
Just now, RatchetMan said:

I don’t understand why you all get your knickers in a twist over my comments. I’ve seen multiple people saying that they’ve put me on ignore, was that a lie?

?? Come on still waiting.,,