Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

BWFC V Harrogate Town

Ratwhite

3-0

like I’ve just put in other thread we need to step this up tomorrow for the final push we’ve had some luck with other teams not taking advantage lately 

• Site Supporter
5 hours ago, Revelredne1961 said:

Why do people fall out? I don't get it we all want the same thing don't we? No need to fall out because you have a different opinion that's what makes these forums interesting surely 🤔 or am I being nieve 😳

No, you’re being naive.

7 hours ago, Traf said:

63's a BN comments regular...

Yeh i noticed that. Beltin'   Anyway, todays the day - i'd love to be 3 up on the hour, not felt relaxed watching a Whites match since Salford at home, do it today lads please COYFWM

Edited by Burndens Bogs

48 minutes ago, Whitesince63 said:

So? Also Trotters Forever, Bolton Nuts and now much to your benefit with my educated and informative posts, Wanderers ways. Aren’t you lucky? 😆

Is it fair to assume that an important part of your life involves social media?

• Site Supporter
22 hours ago, Whitesince63 said:

Good idea, use the pause button, you wouldn’t want to hear from posters with a different view to you would you?

The point you seem to be missing is this : You are welcome to your opinion. It’s just that your opinions tend to be a right fucking pile of bollocks so you get stick for them.

You could say the Earth is flat and you’d be entitled to do so, but you should expect to get a justified load of abuse.

Furthermore, you and Rattleshit are just here to moan and fucking whine. Constantly. Spoiler alert - we could win 15-0 today and you two would still be able to moan about something.

Its in your nature. Usually something to do with a dissatisfaction in your personal affairs manifesting itself anonymously on the internet.

Edited by Spider

16 minutes ago, Spider said:

The point you seem to be missing is this : You are welcome to your opinion. It’s just that your opinions tend to be a right fucking pile of bollocks so you get stick for them.

You could say the Earth is flat and you’d be entitled to do so, but you should expect to get a justified load of abuse.

Furthermore, you and Rattleshit are just here to moan and fucking whine. Constantly. Spoiler alert - we could win 15-0 today and you two would still be able to moan about something.

Its in your nature. Usually something to do with a dissatisfaction in your personal affairs manifesting itself anonymously on the internet.

You’re a very angry individual so it’s a bit rich of you to suggest there’s any dissatisfaction in my personal affairs.

1 minute ago, RatchetMan said:

You’re a very angry individual so it’s a bit rich of you to suggest there’s any dissatisfaction in my personal affairs.

Double act kicks in. How predictable 

stuffy and cunto are my prediction 

• Site Supporter
2 minutes ago, RatchetMan said:

Calling out whoppers doesn’t make me angry. It just means I’m calling out whoppers. Especially ones who moan like bitches when it happens .