Jump to content
Wanderers Ways - passion not fashion

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, little whitt said:

do Bolton not have street cleaners no more 

all the Work Shy Cunts On Benefits 

should be made to pick litter for at least 10hrs a week 

and it would get them fit too 

They don’t like the mad max 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A Little Whitt thread titled 'Eating Out' was opened with some trepidation.  

wait for the it's pissing it down thread

It is good that we have the choice though that’s the main thing.  It’s a huge step forward from what we have now and for those that are that way inclined it’s great.     

2 hours ago, Spider said:

You put the mattress on Gumtree?

Covered in moss and mud and fuck know's what else...

Stuck it on Freecycle, gone in ten minutes, some Horwich trogg.

I added a bit extra to my run recently to take it up to 12km. Just a loop of a few streets in New Bury.

One house, council or former council had a big Jeep 4x4 in the drive.

Fair enough.

Next time they've obviously had the 5 o' clock 'knock.

Time after the house is empty with loads of their stuff in a skip out front, including a brand new looking 'Dreamcloud' mattress, probably cost around £600...

Today all the front windows have been tished.

I might run a different route in future.

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, little whitt said:

do Bolton not have street cleaners no more 

all the Work Shy Cunts On Benefits 

should be made to pick litter for at least 10hrs a week 

and it would get them fit too 

Every town used to have them but by not employing any they save around 60k a year, every town now has these groups of litter pickers which is commendable, but, it means local council's will never employ litter pickers again, are these groups going to do it indefinitely?

All fast food/drive through outlets should be forced to write car registrations on food cartons then the dirty tramps can be traced when they chuck it out of their car window

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

People are going to eat outside? Or are these places doing something clever with the rules so you’re not “outside”?

Marquees generally. Similar rules to smoking shelters so they have to be 50% ‘open’ I think. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Site Supporter
5 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

People are going to eat outside? Or are these places doing something clever with the rules so you’re not “outside”?

The Cherry Tree have got marquees covering most of their outdoor space. Walked past on Friday and they’ve made a really big effort, looks good.

But, it’s going to need some decent weather. It’s breezy up there at the best of times and they have to keep the sides open.

Not sure I’d want to fork out £100+ for a meal and wine etc. Whilst say in my jumper and coat listening to traffic roaring past.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Cheers chaps. Guess we are lucky by the sounds of it as we can eat indoors From 26th and drink outside. If the weather is good then eating al fresco is great but weather like this weekend? Not sure I would have got the food through my scarf to eat outside. 
 

let’s hope it warms up for all those spending good money to eat out. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Escobarp said:

Cheers chaps. Guess we are lucky by the sounds of it as we can eat indoors From 26th and drink outside. If the weather is good then eating al fresco is great but weather like this weekend? Not sure I would have got the food through my scarf to eat outside. 
 

let’s hope it warms up for all those spending good money to eat out. 

Should be ok with heaters 

And layers

Link to post
Share on other sites

Should add ive 4 decent places booked for may up here but all indoors. Will grab a few pints outside weather permitting until we can get back in to drink 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, boltondiver said:

I’ll be having pints.

I’m sure it will be lovely pal. I will be having outdoor beers but I will eat outside only when it’s sunny and really warm otherwise it’s not for me.  I’m not that desperate  to eat out that I’m prepared to sit in a 20 man tent with a hot air blower on 😎

Edited by Escobarp
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Site Supporter
4 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

I’m sure it will be lovely pal. I will be having outdoor beers but I will eat outside only when it’s sunny and really warm otherwise it’s not for me.  I’m not that desperate  to eat out that I’m prepared to sit in a 20 man tent with a hot air blower on 😎

Dis 

pint outdoors, yes. Expensive food with a patio heater burning one half of your face, no. Not for me.

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Spider said:

Dis 

pint outdoors, yes. Expensive food with a patio heater burning one half of your face, no. Not for me.

It is good that we have the choice though that’s the main thing.  It’s a huge step forward from what we have now and for those that are that way inclined it’s great. 
 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, Spider said:

Dis 

pint outdoors, yes. Expensive food with a patio heater burning one half of your face, no. Not for me.

You haven’t been able to get in anywhere then?

😁

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Site Supporter
6 minutes ago, boltondiver said:

You haven’t been able to get in anywhere then?

😁

Au contraire, I’ve been invited to the Cherry Tree this Thursday, but I’m just not prepared to drink red wine at outdoor temperatures.

Plus, I’ve knocked booze on the head during the week 😁

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Escobarp said:

I’m sure it will be lovely pal. I will be having outdoor beers but I will eat outside only when it’s sunny and really warm otherwise it’s not for me.  I’m not that desperate  to eat out that I’m prepared to sit in a 20 man tent with a hot air blower on 😎

If after 10 pints someone put a burger in front of you you’d eat it outside or not😀

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, radcliffewhite1 said:

If after 10 pints someone put a burger in front of you you’d eat it outside or not😀

If I’d managed 10 pints it would be by virtue of having a bag in my pocket so there would be no burger I assure you  😁And no bag would see me likely arrested by about 7 pints for being a nuisance. So again no burger 😎

Edited by Escobarp
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.