Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Caravan Sites

Boothy

• Site Supporter
2 hours ago, Boothy said:

Looking for some advice. Father in law has found a caravan he wants to buy. It's a pretty big tower. He wants to buy it and stick it on a site. Any suggestions with a couple of hours or so max really.

Some neighbours of ours frequently go to somewhere Arnside way. Not sure if they do storage, but if it is a location he might be interested in, I'll ask about storage.

They love the place, so it'll be a good one.

22 hours ago, Boothy said:

Looking for some advice. Father in law has found a caravan he wants to buy. It's a pretty big tower. He wants to buy it and stick it on a site. Any suggestions with a couple of hours or so max really.

My folks used to have theirs on a site in Kirby Longsdale for years. It's not far, about an hour away from Bolton if memory serves and walking distance to the village etc

On 09/04/2021 at 14:04, little whitt said:

MOSES GATE

My dog bolted off while on the country park across the road got spooked of a motor bike couldn’t find her so thought wonder if she as run across the road into the place ? . had a drive on to see if I could find her . The place is massive didn’t think it was that big of a site till I got on it .

anyway to be fair to the locals I spoke to on there they were pretty helpful once I told them what I was up to 

1 hour ago, Farnywhite said:

My dog bolted off while on the country park across the road got spooked of a motor bike couldn’t find her so thought wonder if she as run across the road into the place ? . had a drive on to see if I could find her . The place is massive didn’t think it was that big of a site till I got on it .

anyway to be fair to the locals I spoke to on there they were pretty helpful once I told them what I was up to 

Did you find your dag ?

• Site Supporter
On 09/04/2021 at 13:22, Boothy said:

There quite a lot from Garstang all the way up to Carnforth and beyond, all within 2 hours drive easy.

4 hours ago, leigh white said:

Did you find your dag ?

Yes had the phone number on the dog tag some lady in little lever had found her . 
 But a couple of the guys on the site had offered to come with me to look around  so couldn’t fault them really