Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Line of Duty

Ani

• Members
11 minutes ago, L/H White said:

feels like more than an hour is needed next week

hope its not rushed

few questions lingering

whats gonna happen to steve and his drug test, whats H doing with Corbets missus with all that cash in the loft, Davidson, James Nesbit etc

No comment 

19 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

The power of the ocg. 

Amazing when things happen to inmates that nothing seems to come of it.

I reckon that if the show followed each prison death all the way to the end, the series would never finish 🙂

I am worried that an hour next week just isn't going to be long enough to wrap everything up, unless they're going to leave the ending a bit up in the air and open to interpretation, rather than telling us who "H" actually is 

• Members

Rudy predicts

Carmichael in bed with the chief

Chief is bent 

Hastings retires but helps Steve to get away with the drugs test or he’ll blackmail him

Kate runs AC12

McDonald will be fisted like a Sesame Street puppet in prison

Nesbitt will be the main guy next series 

28 minutes ago, Rudy said:

Rudy predicts

Chief is bent 

Hastings retires but helps Steve to get away with the drugs test or he’ll blackmail him

Kate runs AC12

This is the final series isn't it?

9 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

No hence why we will actually find out fuck all really next week and then wait another year for some More 

for some reason, I thought it was the final series....what a load of shit, you're right then, we'll find out fuck all next week

1 hour ago, Sweep said:

I reckon that if the show followed each prison death all the way to the end, the series would never finish 🙂

I am worried that an hour next week just isn't going to be long enough to wrap everything up, unless they're going to leave the ending a bit up in the air and open to interpretation, rather than telling us who "H" actually is 

I'm the opposite really, most of the plot arcs have come to their natural conclusion and they could tie up most of these loose ends next week.

2 hours ago, Rudy said:

Rudy predicts

Chief is bent 

Kate runs AC12

Was Nesbitt  not the one that GOT DEAD on the bed in Spain 

Clearly setting it up as said above for Nesbit to be the main character of focus for the next series. 

im just hoping we get to see a bit of McClure/Macdonald rug munching at some point. Maybe they could do a spin off series with the two of them. 

• Members
2 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

Clearly setting it up as said above for Nesbit to be the main character of focus for the next series. 

im just hoping we get to see a bit of McClure/Macdonald rug munching at some point. Maybe they could do a spin off series with the two of them. 

Clam of duty 

467d7baccd7f07f37757eaa4f88ef23c_w200.gi

1 hour ago, Escobarp said:

It would be a brilliant red herring if he was just in it as a distraction. My missus and I often 'solve' stuff in TV shows because someone is too famous not to be a main character. Be genius if they reversed that. 

Jo started speaking, Carmichael tapped her pen 4 times which is Morse for H and then Jo went straight back to ‘no comment’ Jimmy Lakewell said “look beyond the race claim to find H” take ‘’RACE CLAIM’ from ‘CARMICHAEL’ and the only letter you’re left with.... H

• Members
11 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

Jo started speaking, Carmichael tapped her pen 4 times which is Morse for H and then Jo went straight back to ‘no comment’ Jimmy Lakewell said “look beyond the race claim to find H” take ‘’RACE CLAIM’ from ‘CARMICHAEL’ and the only letter you’re left with.... H

Oooooooh. You've been reading stuff 😂