Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Line of Duty

Ani

4 minutes ago, bolton_blondie said:

I think Carmichael is too obvious. 

Shes clearly involved up to the eyeballs no?

it’s something we wouldn’t expect all the way through it’s been twisting and turning. What I do know is next week we will be on here fucking moaning we still dont have the answers

• Members
1 minute ago, Escobarp said:

it’s something we wouldn’t expect all the way through it’s been twisting and turning. What I do know is next week we will be on here fucking moaning we still dont have the answers

Fucking line of duty. Another bastard series. How dare they entertain us longer! 

• Members
8 hours ago, Escobarp said:

And next series we’ll be sat ready for the proverbial tit to feed us for 7 more bastard episodes 

5 hours ago, Youri McAnespie said:

L.o.D. is filed alongside G.o.T, B.B, S.O.A et al - in my book S.H.I.T.E.

However I notice The Radio Times is referring to this current waste of time as Season 6.

Hang them.

Ooo look at me Im too Cool for things loads of people like. 

• Members
3 minutes ago, stevieb said:

Who in their right mind would watch the Oscars these days. 

I agree. I don’t get it, why would you want to watch anyone win an award unless you’re involved in it, it’s bizarre. Especially these days like you said, I couldn’t think of anything more boring 

Just now, Rudy said:

I agree. I don’t get it, why would you want to watch anyone win an award unless you’re involved in it, it’s bizarre. Especially these days like you said, I couldn’t think of anything more boring 

I could kind of get it when everyone is in a room and there was a comedy turn hosting (some Jewish guy who's probably been cancelled). 

Now... Fuck that. 

• Members
1 minute ago, stevieb said:

I could kind of get it when everyone is in a room and there was a comedy turn hosting (some Jewish guy who's probably been cancelled). 

Now... Fuck that. 

Golden Globes for Ricky Gervais but I’ll wait until the day after to watch his monologues in full